1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Zexprizm!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CivicEater, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Offline

falnfenix Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    uh huh.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure he did.
  2. Offline

02RSX Guest

Message Count:
    no, that's what we thought he meant, but he said that it was the cobra with the blown head gasket.

and the guy who beat him was like a GTI stage II or something like that, whatever that is
  3. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    The last straw was when he said he beat a cobra srt (or whatever the special editions are..), and beat him easily, and that was with a blown head gasket on his car.

He kept on saying that he sent me a video of his setup, but yeah, I received it, but all it was was a a video of his engine bay. No proof of any of his project!
  4. Offline

Message Count:
    problem is, he changed his story so many times thst we really don't know what he meant.

lying little bastid, that one.
  5. Offline

LowRolla Will work for turbo

Message Count:
    well you can see on his cardomain site that he really does have a zex setup. wow - so when he's spraying he has almost 195hp. yeah boy, those sub-200hp cars are killin cobras left and right. what a tard. but at least he wasn't lying about HAVING nitrous - though ya know all the kill stories were bullshit lol

i left a note in his guestbook to come back to vvti - let's see if he does :)
  6. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:

No no no....it was ZEXPRIZM with the blown headgasket. I have the conversation between He and I on AOL IM saved, along with those threads from the original board.
    When i get home Ill post em. Remember I had that quote in my sig for the longest time.
  7. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    hehe yur an archiver too... you rock...
  8. Offline

02RSX Guest

Message Count:
    well yeah, we knew he had nitrous, he sent that vid of him goin up his driveway, purging, :rolleyes:
  9. Offline

PsyVash Guest

Message Count:
    BELIEVE ME! I'm the one who had the stupid arguement with him in the first place. HE was the one with the blown head gasket. Listen to e_andree, his sig made me laugh all the time because it reminded me of how retarded zexprizm was.

What we believed was that the Cobra was the one with the blown head gasket. Some people called bullshit anyways, but others said if the Cobra had a blown head gasket then maybe it happened. It wasn't until later when he clearly stated HE had the blown head gasket that the whole board burst into laughter.
  10. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    nah, that is the only convo I have saved...based solely on how far fetched he was!
  11. Offline

GundamHeavyArms Guest

Message Count:
    Where did he get the DC header? Am i out of the loop? :confused:
  12. Offline

Message Count:
    proabably not. considering just how much bull that kid was spewing, i'd say that's a HUGE negative.
  13. Offline

corolla_racer Guest

Message Count:
    this thread is go wack about him..hehehe....Yes he did said that he blown his head gasket when he races the cobras...
  14. Offline

d_samurai Guest

Message Count:
    heh, this guy sounds like a real joker, too bad i never had the chance to meet him..seems like a very confident guy..