1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Your ideal Corolla

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by 1.8greyghost, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Damn, talk about ruining the mood of a thread....

I would want a 1989 Corolla..... :D
  2. Offline

AlaricD Guest

Message Count:
    I'd shoehorn a 1GZ-FE in there somehow... be nice having a 5L V12..... better make the thing 4WD while I'm at it....
  3. Offline

nikeair11 Guest

Message Count:
    I would take it where it is now, add the AEM short-ram and TRD axle-back I already plan on doing. I'd add the TRD supercharger, a Unichip, and DC Sports header. That'd probably be all I'd do the engine.

I'd then max out the audio/video to include flip-out or in-dash DVD/TV, sattelite radio, an internet-ready computer, component speakers, amps, subs, PS2, the whole nine.

Then I'd re-upholster the interior with black leather. As for the exterior, I'd probably add the Vuteq type-a body kit, and switch out the headlights with black housing projectors. That, and fix all the damn road rock dings.
  4. Offline

infamousrolla Guest

Message Count:
    1996 corolla dx... 1.5" drop... black w/ blue metal flake... clear corners and bumpers... smoked taillights... carbon fiber rear center garnish... carbon fiber hood & M3 mirrors... black 17" rims... black & white interior... black leather seats with white centers... headrest monitors... 6.5" flip out monitor... 2 6x9 rear speakers... 2 12" woofers... short ram intake... bomex full kit... 2.5" catback... aluminum pedals... razo shift knob (like sriram's)...

hmm... just a list... workin on gettin cash flow... some of the stuff is already done..
  5. Offline

Ninety Four New Member

Message Count:
    - 4AGZE, turbo conversion, FMIC, making 350hp
    - Gunmetal 17" Volk TE37s
    - Metallic Black paint with a gunmetal stripe along the beltline
    - JDM headlights with Xenon HID conversion
    - JDM grille
    - JIC coilovers
    - "F1 car" gauge cluster with digital tach
    - Alpine system with their F1 A/V components
    - Bride racing seats with Alcantara inserts
    - Gauges (Boost, EGT, Volts, oil pres.) along the middle of the dash, similar to the 350Z.
    - Tire Pressure monitor
    - '04 BMW 3-Series LED taillights
    - 20% tint all around
    - Custom sunroof
    - Carbon fiber hood, front and rear quarter panels and trunk lid
    - Aluminum roof
    - Public Address system
    - Red, Blue and White strobes

About all I can think of for now...
  6. Offline

corollarider19 New Member

Message Count:
  7. Offline

97PrizmLsi Guest

Message Count:
    a 97 Prizm (I like the tails better) with an R33 kit. A built 4AGE 20V blacktop and 6spd transmission with LSD using JDM parts. 17" Volk Te-37s, black with silver lips, white or bronze with civic SI electron blue body, shaved everything. of course an expensive suspension system with the best struts/gas shocks/springs or coilovers tein and tokiko has to offer. 2.25" exhaust that actually sounds good.

or an 87 Corolla GTS with a perfect body black out paint with 15" bronze watanabes or forgiatas, fully TRD/Trusted out with a built 20V 4AGE with LSD (5spd though) NA of course. Tanabe drift suspension setup, trust exhaust.

EDIT: sorry for talking about one car I don't own (Killjoyer)
  8. Offline

CadetLee Guest

Message Count:
    16" Rota SubZeros (silver), new paint (same color), TRD lip kit, GC coilovers, turbo & built engine. :D
  9. Offline

Ninety Four New Member

Message Count:
    Yea I went to the metros and a guy had one of those. It really does sound like a god voice. :D That' the first thing I thought when I heard it.
  10. Offline

DemonKazuya Guest

Message Count:
    2zzge motor and a trd wing and a dark dark dark dark black paint job
  11. Offline

rolla02 Corollalcholic

Message Count:
    Big Bore kit
    Turbo
    Drop
    Tint
    CF Hood
    5 Speed Manual Tranny
  12. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    For my car hmmmmm let's see......... I would be good with a lip kit or since I'm working on a design for a wide kit not a crappy one either so that wouldn't be too bad 2 have, a turbo set up for sure, Nitrous (100 shot), drop it, some 5 stroke rims hyperblack or some deep dish rims (if the wide kit goes on it), big brake rotors and put some in the rear too for some stopping power since my car will be turbo'd, I want this paint that is a mix in between dark blue, dark green and black so it would look sick as hell too, CF vented hood, motorized lamborghini doors front and suicide doors in the back, vented fenders too of course, 01-02 front end conversion, those red/white stock looking tail lights........too many ppl have altezzas that shit is getting old lol, and some interior goodies including some tv's in the headrest, sunroof, take out my a/c for sure lol.......I dk if 20 G's will be enough for all this but I hope close to it lol and I guess that's pretty much it lol
  13. Offline

sxlostv1 New Member

Message Count:
    My ideal corolla would be fricken sick if you all ask me :) . I'll use the base of my 2001 corolla S 5-speed.

ideal exterior:
    -gunmetal gray pearl paint
    -HID light conversion
    -carbonfiber hood and trunk
    -sunroof
    -trd full lip kit

ideal interior:
    -TRD quickshifter
    -tinted windows (level 3 shade)
    -bride seats
    -fold down back seats

ideal drivetrain/engine:
    -rear wheel drive :)
    -2zz-ge engine w/ 6 speed tranny
    -turbocharger
    -hks b.o.v
    -full catback exhaust
    -lightweight flywheel
    -act clutch

ideal suspension/footwork:
    -tein's top of the line dampers
    -5 lug conversion
    -brembo brakes
    -rear disk brake conversion
    -16 inch Work Emotion CR rims
    -potenza tires
    -trd strut bar
    -6 point rollcage (does rollcage counts as suspension?)

I dont know anything about audio so i'm not even going to try to state anything.

Well all of this stuff sounds really silly. it sounds silly to me too :p. but hey, this thread is all about your ideal corolla.
  14. Offline

toyotaspeed90 New Member

Message Count:
    haha... guess who has an ae92 hood mold ;)
  15. Offline

90rolla_4 Guest

Message Count:
    I'd like a carbon fiber hood for the ae92 sr5
  16. Offline

90rolla_4 Guest

Message Count:
    will you make me a hood?
  17. Offline

Supershyguy New Member

Message Count:

depends on how much you pay. :rolleyes:
  18. Offline

Supershyguy New Member

Message Count:
    I would post pictures of what corolla I want in another 11 months. it would be finally done
  19. Offline

toyotaspeed90 New Member

Message Count:
    lol... mine has taken me forever as it is..... (almost a year)... although, it's custom...

pete- for the most part... it's pretty damn hard to get an oem quality paint job aftermarket..... even my roommate who did all of his own prep work & paid over $800 (shop price) for the paint, then did it himself... isn't anywhere near as good as on cars with oem paint jobs (he used to work at a high-end bodyshop)
  20. Offline

Supershyguy New Member

Message Count:
    it is hard to get a better paint job then OEM. but I am not talking about $800 paint jobs. I am talking about $3000 paint jobs lol
  21. Offline

toyotaspeed90 New Member

Message Count:
    $800 for SHOP cost of the paint alone (dupont)...... ya need to read the whole post there :p .... i'm guessing if he didn't work there, it would have cost him well over $3,000 US
  22. Offline

statik New Member

Message Count:
    Rims

Hey what kind of rims do you have in the pic? I want ones that look like that.

Statik

23. Offline

RollaRyder1103 New Member

Message Count:
  24. Offline

thespud Guest

Message Count:
    No body kits,
    4A-GTZE 20v (I know the hurdles)

*edit* and AWD, with rear Discs
  25. Offline

rolla102 Guest

Message Count:
    I would say am on my way: AE102
    engine: 7agze w/ SC14 SDS mangement system, water injection kit, 50 shot dry Venom Kit
    Exterior: FX bumper w/ lip(I need the lip anyone, Help), vented hood (on its way, side skirts and rear custom molded (don), lip exteneded trunk spoiler
    Interior: sparco racing seats leather/vinyl red/blk, gauges egt, boost, fuel, NOS, oil pressure
    Suspension: tein full HA coil over kit (already have, not installed yet), big brake kit front, rear disc conversion, TRD sway bars
    Already have 18" Crush wheels deep dish with lip, wrap by toyo tires
  26. Offline

Corolla DX-R AE100

Message Count:
    my ideal 95 rolla but it'll never happen.. hahahha

ENGINE & TRANNY: TOM's 4AGE swap, 4wd, custom 6 or even 7 speed sequental gear box, fully adjustable LSD front and rear, plus a really good tranny cooler, Custom made 4-2-1 headers, custom exhaust w/ ARC muffler, Laptop + Apex'i SAFC link to car ecu, and hopefully somehow run a turbo to the 4AGE w/ blitz intercooler & BOV...

EXTERIOR: JDM FX bumper w/ custom carbon fiber lip, Bomex style sides and rear, TOM's style tiny spoiler, and black w/ blue pearl paint job, CF vented hood, carbon fiber flat bottom like ferrari enzo..

INTERIOR: 4 OMP racing seats, leather wrap OMP steering wheel, full Alpine system, and TRD 300km/h gauges, loose some of the unnesseary stuff to save weight...

SUSPENSION: fully adjustable JIC, TRD, or TEIN racing suspension, TRD Swaybars, TRD 3 point Strut bar, TOM's Ram Air intake for AE100, 16X7s TOM's intercept rims bronze color or SUPER ADVAN Racing Version2 rims titanium gold color, all wrap w/ ADVAN AD07 tires, and custom weld cross member to strengthen the car body..