1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Xenon no help in fog

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by SilverCorollaS03, Sep 3, 2003.

1. Offline

SilverCorollaS03 Guest

Message Count:
    Xenon no help in fog

Hey everybody. I live in SF and it gets very foggy here. I have installed koba xenon bulbs for the highs/lows/fogs but in foggy weather the xenon fogs are very ineffective. The xenon low beams don't help at all either because they seem to reflect a lot off the fog or something. So I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some bright and good quality yellow H3 bulbs. I think I will plan on switching them in only for the winter time now and maybe put my xenon H3s back after winter.
  2. Offline

bimmernut Guest

Message Count:
  3. Offline

SilverCorollaS03 Guest

Message Count:
    Thanks Bimmernut. I was wondering if the Philips Rally Gold will work though because it says wattage for those is 110W which is double the stock wattage. Would I need to upgrade my wire harnesses?
  4. Offline

[TRD]Rolla Guest

Message Count:
    where u at in SF? im from SF too...and so is Pavel he got a silver corolla too
  5. Offline

Patsfan123 Guest

Message Count:
    You would probably need a new harness, i am thinking of doing the same to regular headlights, contact jae or stinky
  6. Offline

Peenoy Guest

Message Count:
    thanks ron for telling him i live here too....03rolla59 is here too...all from sf.....represent.....
  7. Offline

bimmernut Guest

Message Count:
    I forgot ot mention on the earlier post that PIAA Ion Crystal bulbs probably would also be a good choice and they're easier to find.
  8. Offline

Peenoy Guest

Message Count:
    hey i have silverstars and xenon h3 bulbs pretty brite and i live in sf they work pretty good
  9. Offline

SilverCorollaS03 Guest

Message Count:
    Sup peenoy..thanks for the info. i'm from the sunset in sf i think you know my friend flora, she just got a 2004 corolla S too..she was telling me about your car. We should all meet up sometime at state or something. Oh yea TRD rolla, did you take some of those pics near west sunset around A.P?
  10. Offline

Peenoy Guest

Message Count:
    hey wassup yea i know flo.....hey ok so in sf it is me(christian)....trd rolla, pavel S, 03rolla59........so yea tell flo i said wassup