1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

wudu think of my setup

Discussion in 'Interior' started by shortys408, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Offline

shortys408 Guest

Message Count:
    wudu think of my setup

this is my first car and i dont kno much about systems but so far i have a dual xdm6800 headunit, 2 rockford fosgate punchz 3810 10"s, Boss 2 channel 1200 watt amp, and custom built enclosure. still ahve stock 6x9s and 6.5"s.
  2. Offline

jessetc Guest

Message Count:
    You ll definently hear and feel the bass, if ur gonna invest in that much bass, u should think about getting 6.5's and 6X9's or atleast one set of either, because u ll just hear the bass coming out of ur car, oh and rattle...well u should of already heard that.
  3. Offline

jessetc Guest

Message Count:
    Oh yea, congrats on the system.
  4. Offline

shortys408 Guest

Message Count:
    well i dont plan on having hte basso n so high that i cant hear n e thing else.
  5. Offline

SSJ_Rolla Guest

Message Count:
    get new 6.5s and 6x9s using a 4-ch amp to power them and u will notice a real difference :D
  6. Offline

shortys408 Guest

Message Count:
    i have a 2 channel amp could i bridge one channel for both subwoofers then use hte otehr channel for like my 6x9s. but i think my 6x9s are powered by my head unit...there only 17.5 watts.
  7. Offline

shortys408 Guest

Message Count:
    well the rockford fostage 3810 10"s are gone. returned em. replaced em with rockford 38 12 12" subs :) came with a nice box that fits PERECTLY.