1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

will this be a good combo?

Discussion in 'Stop, Drop & Roll' started by phillipguru, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Offline

phillipguru Guest

Message Count:
    i always fully endorse kyb gr2s, i have 80k on them in the white rolla, works greats, handled like a dream, not too ruff not soft

b n g , dont know much about the springs, what are the overall height and spring rate, how much do they claim to lower the car

do you know what country the springs are made?
  2. Offline

CLe Guest

Message Count:
    will this be a good combo?

well it short n sweet what do u folks think of KYB GR2 and B&G springs combo? thanx
  3. Offline

CLe Guest

Message Count:
    you are deeply appreciated guru!
  4. Offline

CLe Guest

Message Count:
    combo 321

i found B&G on shox.com it advertised that it approx. lowers the car 1.6"...will look around for more info...as for the KYB GR2 i bought the car with 2 new kyb GR2 stowed in the trunk...i have no idea if they are for the front n rear, is there any way to tell, since im guessin the owner did not even kno they were there...thanx
  5. Offline

phillipguru Guest

Message Count:
    hey CLE i'll try to measure my kybs from the bottom mount to the struts spring rest, that wiill give you a pretty good idea if its front or back, the backs are much larger/taller than the fronts