1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Widebody on EBAY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BOSTITCH, Jun 28, 2004.

1. Offline

BOSTITCH Guest

Message Count:
    lol. looks like someone wants to jump on the 'i hate duwayne' bandwagon! lol
  2. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    heh, lucky you then... he stole from 98% of the people he dealt with, me included...
  3. Offline

CPat New Member

Message Count:
    heheh, I wasn't shouting, I'm at work and the stupid keyboard got stuck. I didn't realize it till I had posted.

All I'm saying is that this goes on....and on......and on.....and nothing new forms from it, and it gets really old. I agree that some people do have the right to bitch, but if you aren't getting a lawyer and taking his ass to court, then you are letting him get away with it. I'm not saying it's in defense of him, but C3 has been shut down for what....2 or 3 years now??? That's more than enough time to go after what people feel is rightfully theirs and get it back. How long are people going to continue bitching about all of this?
  4. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    Quote:

Kelly Blue Book.com says that this car should easily sell for $10,455 in a consumer to consumer private party transaction

ROFLMAO MY ASS!

I deal with car sales a good bit... the ACTUAL value of that car in a private sell with all his mod's and bullshit on it is NO MORE than $7K in a private sale. As a trade in, he'd get about $2500 MAX and that is if the dealership REALLY REALLY wanted him to purchase the car he was wanting to trade in for. *rolls eyes*
  5. Offline

RacingSolution New Member

Message Count:
    Vortex... what part(s) did you not receive from Duwayne?
  6. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    Was a bodykit - back when it was $800 fuckin bucks... I've got a HUGE file here with all the printouts of the transactions, etc along with all the emails tossed back and forth from him to me. Used it for court purposes - however nothing came of that... the legal system is a joke.
  7. Offline

CPat New Member

Message Count:
    you're like the ONLY person who's done ANYTHING about this. Yes, you deserve the right to bitch, cause you put forth an effort to get your money back, but so many people on here are bitching just because they can. I got my stuff, and I know some other people who got there stuff, and yet, some people who are on here bitchin had never even been ON c3 before it crashed, which is why I'm aggrivated with some of the people on here.
  8. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    All good... :) I know how ya feel tho.... people who jump on the bandwagon just to be bitching along with others is kinda lame... lol I know there was one other person who took him to court and I don't think anything came of it either. I think he actually got a ruling against Duwayne but I don't think a thing was done about it. Unfortunately w/o proper information to actually tie him to the judgement there isn't shit you can do about it. It's really ghey. Meanwhile you miss $100 payment on a cable bill and that shit haunts you for 7 yrs after you've paid it off.... heh - gotta love the way the bullshit works.
  9. Offline

JspeXAE102 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Lookie here..
    I was the only one who took the time to scan in the fuckin magazine (which I subscribed to for the past 3 yrs) and posted it up.. I never copyrighted it or said I own the scan of the magazine.. why dont you get off your high horse, stop defending duwayne and look at the big picture. D would've never even gotten hold of my scan UNLESS he is still visiting our board, which means he still knows who he ripped of and is ignoring it. And obviously he is not smart enough to crop the picture.
  10. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    UGLY AS FUCK!!! lol man I can't wait till me and my friend get on our own wide kit design and if it looks good maybe I'll ask Travis if his body shop could make one, shit they could test my rolla with it but this wide body kit sucks ass lol no ofense
  11. Offline

midniterains Guest

Message Count:
    let the people bitch, and if you others dont like it then dont get involved in the thread. no one cares hwo much you try and give reasons or make a checklist for people who have hte right to bitch. i mean yeah its old, but its a favorite pastime now. whatevaaaaaa :)
  12. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Wha wha wha.
  13. Offline

CivicEater Guest

Message Count:
    lmfao can someone please bid 40,000 dollars on this POS then retract the bid?

yeah, duwayne, i know you're reading this thread...
  14. Offline

blancokracker Guest

Message Count:
    from 9 grand to 100...
  15. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    well at least he tried to do somethin nice to his car but I mean it's common sense......... at least try and take the time with the kit and make it look nice but eh I dk man w/e it wasn't my money so I dont' give a damn lol
  16. Offline

corollinout New Member

Message Count:
    i wonder if anybody else caught this

Vehicle listed with NO Reserve!

Current bid: US $100.00 (Reserve not met)
  17. Offline

dw1986 New Member

Message Count:
    lol someone bid on it, $100..the person bidding actually has dealt with duywayne earlier successfully.
  18. Offline

Prodigy3006 Rubber Man

Message Count:
    yes, its No reserve! (reserve not met) :confused: :D
  19. Offline

corollarider19 New Member

Message Count:
    i bet someone will buy it
  20. Offline

CivicEater Guest

Message Count:
    you know duwayne is stupid enough to bid on his own car right?

i can already see it..

"this corolla delivered FREE SHIPPING within 2 weeks, or we'll throw in another corolla for FREEE!!!!!!"

anyone remember teh "lip kit" scam he pulled?
  21. Offline

Mike4831 C-Town Pimp

Message Count:
    i thought his car was turboed? also i might just bid on the car for kicks and giggles. that car is a piece of shit no one wants it.
  22. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    yeah, the least he coulda done with all our money was build the damn thing right... *rolls eyes*
  23. Offline

burbod01 New Member

Message Count:
    I don't know this Dwayne person... how do those who didn't get scammed by him know him or about him? Is he out here in SoCal?

If the things you guys say about him are true he sounds pretty shitty, and even if CPAT didn't like the whining, it gets the word out distinctively that he shouldn't be dealt with.
  24. Offline

rolla02 Corollalcholic

Message Count:
    Most of us know him from the old C3racing site. Thats how I know him, I was almost scammed by him, but I came to my sense and didnt order anything.
  25. Offline

burbod01 New Member

Message Count:
    somebody post his pic!
  26. Offline

Drew Guest

Message Count:
    i was one of the VERY VERY lucky ones that actually got my kit. I waited like 6 months to get it but it did arrive. MEN.......that was a long time ago. I really can't believe any of you cali guys didn't kick his ass.
  27. Offline

Concordmk1 Guest

Message Count:
  28. Offline

RollaRyder1103 New Member

Message Count:
    No, his car is not photoshopped, itz the real deal. It belongs(ed) to ikonXone.
  29. Offline

dragonhuntur Sunny So.Cal

Message Count:
    No no no.....that green car DOES NOT belong to D. It belongs to Sam aka. ikonxone as Justin /\ stated. Neither car is photoshopped as I have seen both right in front of me a many times. They are two different cars. :cool:
  30. Offline

corollarider19 New Member

Message Count:
    oh well life goes on