1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

what's up

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Ro2la, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Offline

Ro2la New Member

Message Count:
    what's up

What's up guys, i'm making sure to join the new vvt-i.net early so i don't end up like i did on the old vvti.net . I would go on that board at least four times a day, it got me through boring days at work on many occasions, but i never got around to registering and posting. hopefully you'll hear a lot from me on this board. I drive a silver rolla 02 ce by the way.
  2. Offline

Laz Z Kay "n00B, be kind"

Message Count:
    Welcome. You have any pics of your car??
  3. Offline

Ro2la New Member

Message Count:
    Thanks, Nothing too recent, the only pictures i have around somwhere are of my car when the front end was black. i rear ended a car during spring break and like a true diy-er, i went out and bought the parts (hood, driver side fender, bumper cover, headlight, clear corners) and put them on myself. pretty good for a newb i'd say. where was i going w/ this? oh yeah, no updated pics of car after it was painted.
  4. Offline

Bulletproofswordsman JDM Oroku-Saki

Message Count:
    whadup i was a mainstay on the now defunct vvti.net (r.i.p) this week or so has been very hard for me lol i didnt realise how much i need that forum till i lost it, neway i have some ver nice pics of me and my friends car, i hope to put them up soon
  5. Offline

fastrolla96 speedbumps..yum

Message Count:
    I totally agaree with you man. I went to different forums so I had something to do.
  6. Offline

project_tension Underground-Scene.com

Message Count:
    welcome back to the forum man.
  7. Offline

Azn_SpICe New Member

Message Count:
    LOL...same here, but i'm glad to see people from vvti on here, familiar names and all...