1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Washer fluid nozzle

Discussion in 'Care & Maintenance' started by MovieSTAR, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Offline

MovieSTAR i hurd u liek?

Message Count:
    Washer fluid nozzle

nozel? anyway the thing under the hood that you put into the bottom of the thing that squirts out fluid....fell off...or at least i think it did. i pushed it back in with my finger and taped it in...but is there any special way of like twisting it and making it stick in better? or do i have to replace it.

pics on request since im lazy

[IMG]
  2. Offline

fishexpo101 Get Some

Message Count:
    Nozzle.

What part is falling off? Is it the hose running to the nozzle or the nozzle itself?

Not much you can do about the hose - as it probably is dried out and not making a good seal. If there is enough extra hose, you can clip off the end and see if that helps. A quick solution is to run a nylon zip-tie around it temporarily. That rubber hose should be pretty cheap - so I'd just replace it and be done with it.
  3. Offline

MovieSTAR i hurd u liek?

Message Count:
    its like the part that goes into the underside of the nozzle thats falling off i sorta taped it on and it works...thinking i can glue it on or something. the hose looks fine...i think i sprayed some washer fluid into a body panel in my car and whenever im driving i hear it swishing around.
  4. Offline

Ares Active Member

Message Count:
    pix would be nice.
  5. Offline

KrypticKarma ~2001 Corrizm~

Message Count:
    I have like 6 of them sitting in my storage from corollas ive ripped off at the junkyard if you want one
  6. Offline

MovieSTAR i hurd u liek?

Message Count:
    ill give you like 5 bucks for one?

the piece is taped in