1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Vuteq Price List

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by SquirrelMaster, Sep 23, 2003.

1. Offline

nakanari Guest

Message Count:
    ---> u know why?? the altis never realsed in "JAPAN"!! so how the kit sale in japan??they going sale to "WHO"???or they just making the kit and sale to oversea and not for local shop?? my friends shop which is "moon-z sport" they making bunch stock kit for different company,even they making new toyota viso stock 1.5 z kit too..so don't u feel the most stuff is made by other place and said is made by japan? :wink:
    this just my 2cent :eek: . is all depend to ppls what they want and how much is they want spent on their lovely car.
  2. Offline

imported_Zero New Member

Message Count:
    lol...yep...i graduated in june of 2002 and i got a nice fat student loan to pay for now...trust me if this wasn't the case, i'd have a much better car than a corolla :p
  3. Offline

SquirrelMaster New Member

Message Count:
    dude, i never said they sell the kits in japan, they are produced and tested in japan. Their main office is based in japan. They have a global company, it's not a small company. They have branches all over the place. I happen to live near their hayward office. So until you know all the facts, quit trying to prove something to me.
  4. Offline

nakanari Guest

Message Count:
    yo bro. i never met like that! man this is my 2 cent only ...so no offense,,,
    i really want to know if the kit does need to drilling any holes or they just bolt
    on or just llike stock type S kit..if the kit no need to drilling for install than i can tell
    is very high quailty...thanks.
  5. Offline

imported_Zero New Member

Message Count:
    tony...you do know that some of the 03+ corolla LE's and CE's are built in japan right? not everything comes from taiwan either

oh yeah...curt owns a JT vin 03 corolla CE
  6. Offline

Message Count:
    no offense taken, and no, drilling is not required. Like i said earlier, all mounts are provided with every kit, the kit mounts to the stock holes, mounts, whatever you want to call them.
  7. Offline

Message Count:
  8. Offline

Message Count:
    2 pics are up for the grill in the buy section...