1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

TRD Radiator Cap---is it worth getting?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tom, May 31, 2004.

1. Offline

tom Guest

Message Count:
    I was just kidding about that. Where do you live? I'll race you anytime...SMOKE the hell out of you.
  2. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:

Why the hell would you brag about wasting engines? Sounds like you need to learn how to drive or mommy and daddy aren't gonna let you take their car out anymore.
  3. Offline

tom Guest

Message Count:
    I don't understand this guy (fast toy). This is the third post I've seen from him that's negative. If you don't like the TRD radiator cap, don't go off on the deep end or don't read this post. I like the look of the cap and accentuates the engine compartment + I heard it help to raise the boiling point (good right?). If that's so wrong, then why are you even in this forum? I get all kinds of ideas here because I am an enthusiast of the Corolla and makiing it look good as well as performing well. It's what I like to do. It's a simple hobby. I've got a Corolla now and I'm going to make it better. Might as well enjoy your ride which is why I've spent thousands on it already.

I admit it's a little more work to take off the oil cap because it's so hot due to the aluminum. Why is it hot? I like changing the oil when the engine is warmed up so the oil flows out better and more of it comes out. Nothing like putting a rag over it and twisting it off will solve the problem. Don't go off saying I'm weak because I've done more work on it than you have. I can't help it if I like my car more than you and if it means making it look nice (adding accessories or exterior upgrades), than be it.

If you don't car about the cap, than say you don't care for it and give your reason, but don't go off being a stupid kid and start bad mouthing.
  4. Offline

methaneb Guest

Message Count:
    Dam kid I did not want to make you cry. I thought you guys race your cars not just ride around and talk about what you have. Why put all that stuff in you car if you are not going to put it to use. Were I come from looks don't matter much along as you can win. But if tom and RollaS just use your cars to deliver pizzas then put on the dam caps.And just because you two don't make much at your pizza jobs don't hate because, I can afford to swap my engine out!
  5. Offline

pkpss Guest

Message Count:
    You must be somehow related to m120004 which is pretty sad.
  6. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    end yourself...........I'm not gonna get into an argument w/ a middle schooler. You're right though, you must have enough money to do an unlimited amount of engine swaps........I mean you must be a high roller if you're on a site about modding corollas. :roll:
  7. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Vin Diesel
  8. Offline

tom Guest

Message Count:
    Blah, Blah, Blah

I'm not wasting my time on this guy. Go talk to yourself in the mirror...
  9. Offline

methaneb Guest

Message Count:
    tom meet me some were and I will show you why I don't care about a stupid cap! I will even come down to teach you a thing or two :twisted:
  10. Offline

w1ngzer0 Guest

Message Count:
    what the hell is with these attention whores. First we get gherdy and now this guy? for all i know this guy is the same person. :x
  11. Offline

tom Guest

Message Count:
    Where do you live? I will challenge you ANYTIME!!!!!!! I will smoke you so bad, you wish you never talk smack about me. So PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE OR IF WE CAN MEET SOMEWHERE. I AM IN THE INLAND EMPIRE AREA. PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU ARE NOT CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
  12. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    No his grammar is too good to be gherty
  13. Offline

methaneb Guest

Message Count:
    I will take on anyone in this forum including tom and RollaS you two are just rooks and don't know anything about performance and raceing, just keep on putting stickers on your car and rice for fuel. 8)
  14. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    Oh man, I give up, you just OWN3D me.

If you check out the link in my sig, you'll notice there is not 1 sticker on the car.

How bout you post pics of your sweet engine swapped car.......don't gimme the BS about not having a digicam either. If you're as full of money as you say you are you can afford a fucking camera.

It's pretty easy to challenge me when i live on the other side of the country.
  15. Offline

pkpss Guest

Message Count:
    Well, like tom said, don't waste time on this guy. He's all talk obviously when spelling racing "raceing" and where "were". :(
  16. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    At least I know how to spell racing............i laugh at you

Wow! These e-bitches really help w/ my post count
  17. Offline

methaneb Guest

Message Count:
    You two spell good ,still won't make your car go faster with your 125hp. I will laugh in your face when I smoke you all with my turbo-charged Corolla, 100 shot of NOS, straight exhaust (no catalytic convertor crap like what you wimps have), AEM TRD, Greddy boost controller, AIC 1 fuel management, machined cams, high-Flow (75 psi) fuel pump module, demand-regulated fuel rail assembly, high performance clutch set, and 17" Yokahama slicks so just keep deaming boys I will be traveling the country with my car and I will be sure to make a stop in Ohio so get ready!!
    :evil:
  18. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    First off, what PSI are you running?

Second, there's no fucking way you have a turbo and 100 shot of nitrous on stock internals.
    A new cam will do basically nothing on this car, maybe you shoulda thought about new rods and pistons, or you'll be towing your car across the country.

Third, what the fuck is an AEM TRD? Did you just make that up? I mean i can be like "hey guys, i have an Blitz TRD Injen flux capacator that adds 500hp". However if you're refering the TRD Cold Air Intake, you're still lying because it would no longer fit the car w/ a turbo kit installed.

What kind of clutch kit do you have?

You do realize once you get pulled over in Cali your car is done for. You have no cat? Have fun passing CARB

Also this post is useless w/out pics :roll:
  19. Offline

methaneb Guest

Message Count:
    AEM CAI you dumb ass I did not think I had to mention I had new pistons and rods if you know anything about cars it goes with out saying.Obviouly now I know what I am dealing with morons :twisted:
  20. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    I'm a dumb ass because you wrote AEM TRD? Either way your AEM CAI won't fit w/ a turbo kit installed. Wouldn't the fact that I brought up the new rods and pistons show that I do know something about cars? It's obvious you would need new fuel management to run that setup......so why did you feel it necessary to list that? Shouldn't it go w/out saying?
  21. Offline

methaneb Guest

Message Count:
    If you know so much why does your car suck? your as bad as tom
  22. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    You wish your car sucked as bad as mine..........where's the pics by the way? What does knowledge about cars have to do with having a fast car?

You need money to have a fast car.........how much do you have invested into your car?
  23. Offline

tom Guest

Message Count:
    Whoa, as "bad as me"? Now what the hell is that suppose to mean? Just because I was curious about getting a TRD radiator cap, you blow out of proportion? I'm getting it anyways, for looks or better cooling, I don't really care. It just looks nice.
  24. Offline

pkpss Guest

Message Count:
    I told you he was related to m120004. LOL
  25. Offline

RexPelagi VDub

Message Count:
    WTF. Ok seriously fast toy, you come across as a hardcore RICER if anything. Ill believe it when I see it, but the way you type reflects a 12 year old boy who dreams of driving. Sorry man but either you are one or you like to act like one.
  26. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    pretty much............and you avoid questions about your mods.

What PSI are you running at?
    What upgrades were made to your brakes?
    What kind of turbo do you have?
    How did you manage to fit an AEM CAI on w/ your turbo kit?
    What kind of intercooler are you using?
    How much did you spend total?
    What kind of wheels do you have?
    What kind of clutch kit do you have?
    Most importantly, where are the fucking pics?
  27. Offline

w1ngzer0 Guest

Message Count:
    not to be rude. But the age insults are old and im sick of hearing them. Everyone and anyone uses that shit. Its ghey :roll:
  28. Offline

pkpss Guest

Message Count:
    Not when the guy states he knows the 14 year old "prodigy" making the Corolla run at 190hp with no sc or turbo. I still think it is him (differnet alias) or his friend thinking they know cars when all they do is name parts.
  29. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    i concur
  30. Offline

w1ngzer0 Guest

Message Count:
    Doesn't matter the insult is old. He could say "your acting like your 5" blah blah blah. See what i meen? old and annoying...

i honestly don't know why you guys care. All this guy is looking for attention. He is known as an attention whore. BTW 14 years old and driving? From what i remember thats illegal.

No, mods no service. If this forum had a mod. This thread would have been locked or deleted. He would have got a warning, end of story.