1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Trd Parts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hummer, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Offline

MovieSTAR i hurd u liek?

Message Count:
    CB knows his shit. I forgot about the springs being eibachs. I just remember the TRD muffler was a greddy with a trd stamp on it. What else? The super charger was decently well, could crank out 15 psi with tuning. Lucky i got my strut bar used for a good price. Moral of the story is, find a used 1zz super charger.
  2. Offline

MacktasticSlick TRD whore with 36,000 posts, bitch

Administrator
    Message Count:
    I thought those don't fit under our hood?
  3. Offline

atomicaz Member

Message Count:
    I bought mine used - I have seen it for sale online, typically in shops who don't update their stock online and have no idea what you are talking about when you call. TRD Muffler FTW man. Really. I went through 4 mufflers and I am IN LOVE with my TRD muffler I also added a custom catback and hushpower resonator. :cool:
  4. Offline

MovieSTAR i hurd u liek?

Message Count:
    so you're in love with your greddy muffler :p

a lot of people say they wont fit, but one of the techs at the toyota dealership i used to work at had a refurbed TRD supercharger on his 8th gen. he replced the radiator with a thinner, high efficiency one. It will fit, just have to make it fit. But good luck finding one. only 1,500 made? or something?
  5. Offline

MacktasticSlick TRD whore with 36,000 posts, bitch

Administrator
    Message Count:
    haha you dream killer. lol.

I'm hoping by the end of next year I'll be runnin a turbo, so a SC doesn't matter.
  6. Offline

GSE21tuner Formerly rollatuner110. Representing AZLexus.club

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    07 Lexus IS350, 04 Lexus IS300
    I should have saved up a bit more and gotten Buddy Club full coilovers instead of Ksports. The valve dampening isn't all that accurate on Ksports. But then again this is a daily, so I shouldn't really care. lol