1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

TRD Lip Kit

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by DrunkSaru, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Offline

DrunkSaru Unsuspecting Poo Flinger

Message Count:
    TRD Lip Kit

Hey this is out of curiousity but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a partial TRD Lip Kit if I was to put it up for sale? I used to have it on my old corolla and I was in an accident so I took the pieces off. missing a couple pieces though. I bought a corolla again and I was planning on putting it on but I got into another accident again and i dont think I can afford/find another corolla in good shape of 8th gen at the moment. Anyway this is what I have

TRD front lip - both have scratches on the bottom from the road. the double sided sticky tape is gone.
    TRD side skirts - n/a
    TRD rear lip - one is damaged so you will need to bondo it and fix it up. it wont look exactly the same as original but if you or someone you know is good at bondoing, you could get it to look ok. Again, no tape.
    TRD rear Spoiler lip - This is still ok looking. no tape

NO TRD STICKERS INCLUDED...you'll have to find that on ebay :)

All pieces will definietly need new paint jobs. the spoiler especially. but since the parts are made of polyurethane, its still quite usable.

The last thing for me is if I were to sell it, I would want to sell it locally (san fernando valley california) since I cant find boxes large enough and I dont have the time to send things out and also esp since these are used/damaged parts, I would rather have you look at it first and if you want it, I could sell it type of thing.

Anyway, this is not a FOR SALE post. I havent decided whether i want to sell this as is or repair and try to resell at a higher price. I am just curious as to who maybe interested. Again Damaged parts but still useable in my opinion.

I will decide for sure if i want to sell it within the next 2 weeks. I will then post in the proper section and put it up for sale and include plenty of pictures.
  2. Offline

DOT. Noypi ako!

Message Count:
    If you decide to sell it. Hit me up!:D I'll take the front and rear spoiler.:D
  3. Offline

rainbow_star New Member

Message Count:
    The lip spoiler will be gone in a sec once you post it up. But for the other pieces, the demand is really low, not much ppl like it (unless it's really really cheap).
    I think you should keep the pieces until you buy the other car. You never know if you will get another 8th gen or not. :D
  4. Offline

dtownrolla Guest

Message Count:
    rear spoiler $130shipped
  5. Offline

dtownrolla Guest

Message Count:
  6. Offline

Mayur Biggest trd whore in the whole wide world

Message Count:
    No demand but there are barely any out there that are for sale. You could probably get a nice price if you wait it out and find a buyer.