1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

tint?

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by HK-Racer, May 8, 2004.

1. Offline

Concordmk1 Guest

Message Count:
    Fox - I'm going tobe getting yellow tint on my Sundance. It is illegal here but there are people running around with 100% mirror tint and n on says a word. So hopefully I'll be as lucky... at least you can see in yellow and it brightens everything up. That's safe.
  2. Offline

neonaiad Guest

Message Count:
    I agree with using black tint only, we have a lot of stock cars in AL right now thinking the mirror tint is the coolest thing since sliced bread and it's tacky. The only colored tint I've ever second-glanced was a pink celica w/ matching pink tint and it was almost workin. But I paid $99 for 20% w/ lifetime warranty and I love it, would yellow even keep the sun out that much? On sunny days it's really nice hopping into a cool, relaxingly dim car.
  3. Offline

Fox New Member

Message Count:
    If it's illegal but cops dont fak around where you live or your routine parts of the city you drive by there's no problem i guess.
    What color is your car? I saw a Gold 2003 Civic Coupe w/ yellow tint, and it didn't look that bad... although personally i didnt like it.
  4. Offline

HK-Racer Guest

Message Count:
  5. Offline

Mike4831 C-Town Pimp

Message Count:
    sweet looking rolla. cops in atl arent real leniant about window tint. esp the 5%. If they cant see in they will fine u out the ass.
  6. Offline

Concordmk1 Guest

Message Count:

The car is going to be painted yellow and black. I like tint that matches the color of he car and blends in.

neonaiad - It won't be to keep the sun out, or keep people from seeing in the car. It's going to be for show. Bu I know too many people that have had thier window's busted out just becaue they had tint and people thought they were hiding something good inside.
  7. Offline

Fox New Member

Message Count:

Over here... if you passone by with loud music and tints, people think u have a madass system hooked up... so u do get yer windows busted out in some places... just the curiosity in people's mind...
  8. Offline

SSJ_Rolla Guest

Message Count:
    Yeah i need it for my ride, I can prolly shoot down Riverside from work, but it will be in the next week or so, possibly after finals