1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

The Face Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Patsfan123, Aug 17, 2003.

1. Offline

monkeyscanbiteu Guest

Message Count:
    what events do you swim? i swam back in middle and high school, and swam masters for a bit in college.
  2. Offline

RexPelagi VDub

Message Count:
    50 free, 100 free, 200 free, 500 free, 100 fly. back i can do, and i can breast stroke, just cant swim breaststroke in the pool, im just kinda floating down the pool when i try. Any times in events i swim? cause i dont know my back times.
  3. Offline

monkeyscanbiteu Guest

Message Count:
    shit, let me see if i can remember them all lol this is goin back 5 years haha

50free - 23.4 i think - didnt swim this one much
    100free - 50.94 was my best - last time i swam in high school lol that was during the 4x100 free relay in state consolation finals. we finished 9th overall.

200free - 1:50.xx - really wanted in the 49s, never happened.
    500free - 5:12.xx - wasn't my best event, but i was the fastest in it on my team, so i did it at almost every meet :roll: god i hated distance swimming lol

100fly - 54.xx
    100back - 1:00.01 - tried for a yr to get under 1 minute. this is what i got at state's - that's just cruel lol i finished, looked at the board, realized it's the fastest ive ever gone, but i was soooo pissed off haha just .02 away!

that's pretty much all i swam, other than the god-awful 1650 - my best time was 17:31.xx. i have nightmares about that event lol.

what kinda times you swim? how bad could you have kicked my ass?
  4. Offline

RexPelagi VDub

Message Count:
    Were actually pretty close, you got me in most though. I think I got close on these times but i dont remember some of them.

50 free=23.0
    100 free=51.5
    200 free=1.54.xx
    500 free=5.07
    100 fly= 56.5
  5. Offline

monkeyscanbiteu Guest

Message Count:
    yeah looks like you now and me 5 years ago would've been a good competition lol of course now you could beat the ever living shit out of me haha
  6. Offline

SquirrelMaster New Member

Message Count:
    eh? what do you mean better? i never even seen Baby lex yet? for all i know, i could be way off...
  7. Offline

Baby Lex Guest

Message Count:
    HAHAHA... :D
  8. Offline

DaChozn Guest

Message Count:
    This thread has become the historical album of this site...it just won't go away :D