1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

The Face Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Patsfan123, Aug 17, 2003.

1. Offline

pkpss Guest

Message Count:
    In N Out sounds pretty good right now. I'm starving... :idea:
  2. Offline

razz422 Guest

Message Count:
    13 more posts to go after this post.
    It’s coming soon. :)
  3. Offline

Baby Lex Guest

Message Count:
    Zero was telling me about that place the other day. I'm jealous. We don't have those here.
  4. Offline

razz422 Guest

Message Count:
    There’s no in N out here either. Is it better than McDonald’s? There only are McDonald’s, Burgar King, Jack in the Box, and a few Wendys’.
  5. Offline

OC Rolla Guest

Message Count:
    :shock: What, no In-N-Out! I forgot that they weren't everywhere... I take it for granted.

As far as being better than McDonalds... I LOVE In-N-Out so I think it's better than McDonalds. But I have to be fair, I like others too just not as much as In-N-Out. While I'm at it lemme break down some fast food burgers for y'all

McDonalds: Big Mac, official burger of the NBA is good but the meat isn't very meaty. The Quarter Pounder is better IMO. Of course you can't forget McDonalds world famous fries

Jack in the Box (aka jack in the crack:( As far as burgers they are simple but pretty good, unless you get a dry one which happens sometimes, gross! They have some tasty fries as well as those blue straws which are really good for doing the twist-n-pop thing.

Burger King - Home of the Whopper - nice burger with that good meaty, grilled taste. Don't go there too often though just out of habit.

In-N-Out - classic charbroiled burgers that definitely use real meat, mmmm. Ask for "animal style" and get extra sauce, pickles and chopped grilled onions.

Carl's Jr. - Strength is a pretty wide variety of burgers including the western bacon cheesburger which is good. (BBQ sauce, and onion rings) Gotta watch for those 2 for $3 deals. Famous stars and the new $6 burger are nice and big but kinda expensive compared to others.

Wendy's - I have to be honest, don't really go there but the girls I am friends with like the ice cream cones. Hmmm. When I was little my mom took me there and I freaked when I got my burger cuz the patty was square, I think I have been scared of the place ever since. :roll:

Ok, yes I'm bored but I can't use that as an excuse cuz I like food/cooking/eating so um I kinda couldn't stop typing. whoops
  6. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    no jack in the crack on the east coast thankfully. We have sonic burger which is some good stuff
  7. Offline

03ToyMan New Member

Message Count:
    Were any of you's around when you could make IN-N-OUT URGE stickers out of IN-N-OUT BURGER bumper stickers? Had one where the front plate was supposed to be on my Charger.
  8. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    well when I was living on the west coast I was 4, so I doubt I would have put something like that on my charger :lol:
  9. Offline

03ToyMan New Member

Message Count:
    It was funny, my company sent me out to San Diego three years ago for a business seminar. Wife tagged along for a vacation. We stopped in a IN-N-OUT and asked for a bumper sticker. The kid at the counter gave me a couple, and they were different! Had sunglasses on them and the IN-N-OUT was printed different, overlapping the BURGER. So you couldn't "modify" it. :cry:

I told the kid what they used to look like and how we changed them, he lites up and says "RAD, DUDE!"

I miss California!
  10. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    ya I went back to visit San Diego last summer, didn't go to any IN-N-OUT though. I don't think they had any when I lived in Hawaii either and most of the west coast restaurants were there.

You still have that charger John, Iz lovez d mopar 8)
  11. Offline

Patsfan123 Guest

Message Count:
    Wow you guys have different things, there is only Wendy's, Burger King, and McDonalds here. No Sonic, In N Out, Carls Jr, or anything.
  12. Offline

Baby Lex Guest

Message Count:
    We've got a Sonic...woohoo! 8)
  13. Offline

03ToyMan New Member

Message Count:
    Nope, air conditioned the block years ago. Posted the whole sad sad story somewhere else on this board.

Is Bob's Big Boy still around out there?
  14. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    hey razz do they still have boston's pizza on oahu, that stuff was the shiznit, the pizza's were so big they didn't even fit in the box :lol:
  15. Offline

03ToyMan New Member

Message Count:
    Oh hell I remember my by far favorite fast food in Cal! It was called Naugles!

Naugle Burger! They'd open a envioromentally unfriendly syrofoam box and slop everything that was SUPPOSED to be ON the bun in it.

Damn good! Best thing you could do to a hung-over belly!

Art, Naugles was in Riverside, just outside March AFB. Still there? I forgot to look when out there.
  16. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    there was a bob's big boy around here a couple years ago but they closed it, but there's still some up in Jersey
  17. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    shazam Page 50 baby 8)
  18. Offline

snuggles Guest

Message Count:
    Isn't San Diego a rough place??? My sister went there is summer and like somebody "stole" her cellphone number and started making international calls everywhere. The person that "stole" her cell phone number put like couple thousand dollars worth of phone calls on it. I never thought people can "steal" phone numbers. she was only there for like a day when that happened.

Despite her problem, i am still planning to apply to University of California at San Diego.
  19. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    that actually happened to a co-worker of mine, they are very good at that down there. San Diego itself isn't so bad, TJ is getting worse though, but then it was always pretty bad :lol:
  20. Offline

snuggles Guest

Message Count:
    does anybody know how they "steal" your cell phone number like that??

where's TJ??
  21. Offline

pkpss Guest

Message Count:
    San Diego is one of the nicest placest I've been to. Of course I am biased since I grew up threre. 8)

I live up in OC right now, about an hour away and it's also pretty nice up here in Irvine, which is basically a quiet, retirement place. :shock:
  22. Offline

pkpss Guest

Message Count:
    TJ = Tijuana which is Mexico right across the border. Good place to party if you are in high school. :p
  23. Offline

03ToyMan New Member

Message Count:
    It's easy. I can do it. No, I'm not going to post how.

TJ is just south of the California border, in Mexico.

Wow, could I tell stories about that place.
  24. Offline

OC Rolla Guest

Message Count:
    Hey PK where in Irvine are you? I just moved to an apt there about a month ago off the 5 and Sand Canyon. I grew up in La Habra but I'm in Irvine now and love it so far. I have some freinds down in SD too, pretty nice there as well.

Page 50 and Kelli is nowhere to be found... :shock:
  25. Offline

razz422 Guest

Message Count:
    Maybe she’s not posting until it gets to page 51 and say it’s too late...
  26. Offline

Baby Lex Guest

Message Count:
    This is the best I can do for now ... :p

[IMG]
  27. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    booo you did that one already :p
  28. Offline

Baby Lex Guest

Message Count:
    Oops...hehe. :wink:
  29. Offline

razz422 Guest

Message Count:
    You replied so fast!!!
    Must've been waiting. :lol:
    Ya, she did that already... :(
  30. Offline

Baby Lex Guest

Message Count:
    I'm going to give my car an extensive cleaning this weekend. I'll try and get my mom to snap a few pictures of me and my baby. :D