1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

The Face Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Patsfan123, Aug 17, 2003.

1. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    poor face thread is being neglected :(
  2. Offline

moonshadow ||\\|||D)||\\||

Message Count:
    lol, yeah poor face thread, instead workin on those, lets make this go 50
  3. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    The general discussion forum is quickly approaching 10000 posts
  4. Offline

snuggles Guest

Message Count:
    Are u two really bored??? it's like u guys post every minute. You guys should like write a story about yourself. It'll be a way to let others know more about you.
  5. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    To understand oddfish, one must first look at the two words that make up his name- oddf and ish. Their meanings are a mystery and so is oddfish.

Does that help snuggles :wink:
  6. Offline

Message Count:
    to figure me out, well that could take a while cuz its a hard knock life and things kinda suck a lot of times.
  7. Offline

snuggles Guest

Message Count:
    what does *oddf* mean??? Did u seperate the two words wrong like that on purpose?? to make it even odder??

Well the two of you can like interview each other. B/c both you are "hard" to understand, so maybe you guys can try to figure each other out, since u are in the same category.
  8. Offline

Message Count:
    honestly most guys are hard to understand cuz men our age dont ususally show emotions other than anger and rage very easily but i could be wrong
  9. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    you saying all I show is rage???? I should beat the living **** out of you for that :wink: :lol:

Yeah guys don't really talk about stuff that much. I remember one conversation with some of my friends where the longest thing said was "yeah i'd do her"
  10. Offline

snuggles Guest

Message Count:

I think HumaN being is hard to understand in general. Men don't understand men. women THINKs they understand men (but they really don't). Women doesn't understand women. women doesn't understand men. So i think people are just hard to understand period. everybody is so diverse and stuff. Plus if u figure somebody out and u confront them, they lie and say No u didn't. So in the end nobody wins. . .
  11. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    I'd rather do the advanced integrals than try to figure out women :lol:
  12. Offline

snuggles Guest

Message Count:
    Yeah i agree. when i used to hang with my ex-b/f and his boys, that's all they would say when i girl or something walks by. they stand around with a beer in their hands and just checking the place out. And the none of them would have the guts to go up to her and say "hi"
  13. Offline

Message Count:
    well i disagree, men understand men quite well speaking form experience cuz we all think alike, like oddfish said, 'yeah i'd do her' so to speak, and i guess its the same with women, its just the way society is set up and the way the man's role has been set up since the stone age that showing emotion is a sign of weakness so we dont communicate well and in no way do i mean any of that in a sexist way.
  14. Offline

snuggles Guest

Message Count:
    Do men really understand men?? Maybe on a social level, like you said. But do men understand men on an EMOTIONAL level?? I cry with my girl friends and i am comfortable seeing my girl friends cry. But i don't think men cry in front of each other, do they?? Plus guys have that "i am tough" front. so how do u guys express your feelings around and towards each other?
  15. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    mainly a lot of grunting :lol:

I think nowadays guys are getting better with their emotions. A few weeks ago my friend had his girlfriend of 3 years break up with him. You could bet he was crying. Don't see any shame in it
  16. Offline

Message Count:
    that is very hard to say, cuz all my friends and me are really close and stuff so i guess we all know when one is irritated even if he aint isn't showing it but none of us cry and as far as expressing feelings goes, i dont think any of us ever have. or atleat not that i can recall.
  17. Offline

Message Count:
    that is ture, i mean if it is something like that there is no shame in it cuz you are physically and emotionally attached to them, its sort of like a death in a family.

and did you realize we are actually having a fairly intelegent discussion.
  18. Offline

snuggles Guest

Message Count:
    Maybe u were too drunk to remember. Don't guys tend to be more emotional when they are drunk??? If they are angry, they get angrier and stuff. Alcohol really does things to ya. .
  19. Offline

Message Count:
    lol i guess, most of the time i dont remember stuff form when i'm drunk cuz i drink like once in a month or two and just get trashed, i know its not good for me, but oh well, its better than gettin drunk every night.
  20. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    grunt grunt belch grunt :lol:

hey if we can own cars with a name that means flower, we can have an inteligent conversation damnit 8)
  21. Offline

Baby Lex Guest

Message Count:
    It all depends on the guy and the effect the alcohol has on them. They say "the truth" and "true feelings" come up when people are drunk. This isn't necessarily true though. And yes, certain alcohol can make you angry, and less patient, I guess is a better thing to say.
  22. Offline

Message Count:
    i agree, for being men we sure do have cars with a name that has a huge feminne touch to it. i guess that's why mine now is Altis
  23. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    I actually behave very well when I'm drunk and don't usually do anything stupider than what I do sober(although I do some stupid things when I'm sober :lol: ) I also remember just about everything I do when I'm drunk, which I suppose is a good thing, but if I ever became an angry drunk I would quit right then and there
  24. Offline

Message Count:
    haha if only you saw pix from my lansing trip you would know what i'm like when i get wasted. its the exact opposite of me when i'm sober :twisted:
  25. Offline

snuggles Guest

Message Count:
    yeah i heard about that men being really truthful when they are drunk. I mean my last boyfriend would tell me the sweetest things when he's drunk or he's had beer to drink. He should tell me his true feelings about me and stuff. But i don't want to hear it from him when he's drunk or has been drinking. He claims that he wouldn't have the guts to say it when he's sober. so. . .hmmm But i much rather him say it to me when he's sober. i don't think i can trust a guy when he's drunk, cuz he's kinda impaired. so it kinda does make u have "mix" feelings about what is being said when a person is impaired.
  26. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    phew man last time I ended up dancing around with my underwear on my head :oops:
  27. Offline

Message Count:
    well the thing is that alcohol or drugs give you a flase sense of security so do thing that you would be too afraid to do in normal circumstance so that is why we are like that if we are i guess.
  28. Offline

Message Count:
    mine wasn't as bad, but close i guess
  29. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    well when i'm sober I love everybody, when I'm drunk I love everybody a whole lot more :D
  30. Offline

Baby Lex Guest

Message Count:
    HAHA...that's funny!

I've never been drunk, so I don't have any stories. I consider myself "naturally retarded", and I don't need alcohol to get me that way. :D

I'm shy, but I like to have fun, and love a good laugh!