1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

*Terry Schindler-Schiavo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gain guide, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Offline

BangRolla New Member

Message Count:
    i agree with bullet, no matter how much you guys argue, shes going to die.
    its been aweek already with the tube out. guys, just let her die.
    this thread has gotten out of control, with both parties missing the main point.
  2. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Wow, thanks for reiterating what Ive been saying in my last few posts.
  3. Offline

BangRolla New Member

Message Count:
    hah. just trying to help.
    i also think that Dmagic's evidence isnt justified, she is just as biased as the terriesfight website.
  4. Offline

DMagic000 New Member

Message Count:
    i know she'll die soon -just horrible to starve her to death. It's a sensitive subject on both sides so e-andree I'm not even going to argue on this anymore.

falnfenix - HE responded to everything in my post BESIDES about the video that was in that same post..so therefore I said that it was funny he didn't mention it since it was within the post he read. Please READ before you post....makes you sound like less of an idiot.
  5. Offline

falnfenix Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    hi honey, i post from work about 99% of the time, so i can't sit here and read through everything in extreme detail. work/my real life is more important than making myself seem "less like an idiot" on some forum, alright?

as a sidenote - he responded AFTER i did...so no, i don't sound like an idiot. YOU are of the impression that i am, simply because i cannot - and WILL not - agree with you on this matter. :rolleyes:
  6. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Listen, its obvious that you realize that you are basing this all on emotion.

And you are holding on to the fact that I forgot to respond to one of your comments in your post. God forbid, my bad.

And once again, (for the fourth or fifth time now), you havent responded to my many comments about you wanting Micheal murdered now, and your hypocritical views on abortion, the death penalty, and this right to live case. How many times do I have to comment on the fact that you think someone should be murdered before you reply?

You also skipped over ALL of the points in my last post.

So, move on, stop hanging on to the sole fact that I missed a reply to ONE of your comments....it only makes YOU look like an idiot.
  7. Offline

DMagic000 New Member

Message Count:
    e_andree - I wasn't hanging on the fact that you missed what I said on the post. I was just simply explaining to falnfenix because she told me you had a life and that's why you didn't respond. I understand you have a life like we all do -and I wouldn't have said something to you if you hadn't responded to the whole post in awhile...i was just joking and saying it was funny how you responded to my post and didn't mention the video....no big deal really.

For my last post I was writing that it's a horrible story for either side of the case as a peacemaker because you and I are going to constantly go back and forth because we both feel strongly about our sides. It's really no big deal to me. She's going to die. If you want me to comment on things...*sigh*..here it goes:

saying I hoped someone killed Michael was just a comment out of emotion, you're right -end of story.

As for abortion -I'm prochoice...if you call that hypocritical than so be it. For the death penalty -I'm against it because it doesn't solve anything. I believe criminals need help -not to be killed. Once we help people than we solve the problems rather than killing them to not deal with the real problem. That's where I stand on that -if you think that is hypocritical than so be it.

Basically I feel that this woman is a human and she MIGHT have something inside her that is not dead. Some say she does, some say she doesn't. BASICALLY I am upset that she is starving to death...just seems like a horrible way to go. Yes I understand the law -yes I understand the husband has custody -but not everyone has to agree with the law.....sometimes the law shouldn't be what it is (in my opinion).
  8. Offline

Message Count:
    right.

so insulting someone is explaining something? sorry, chica, but you've gotta watch the emotions a little there. call people idiots who don't bother to read anything you've said...don't call someone an idiot who's been involved in the entire argument.

and if it's no big deal that you're calling me an idiot, i guess i can do the same to you...since, yknow, i'm having a conversation and all that.

thanks. :rolleyes:
  9. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    I beg to differ - a noise isn't significant. Sitting up and making a statement, that would be. Basic instinctual response is what I'd call a noise of that nature. She's basically reduced to brain stem activity, meaning that her automated systems are working. Anything above that, however interesting, is nothing significant as far as I can tell. If it were my daughter, I'd have turned her loose - as much as I would love to hang onto hope and would love to see her recover and no matter how much it would kill me to do so, I would not selfishly leave her on support merely because she made a noise that based on hopeful speculation could very well have been something or nothing.
  10. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
  11. Offline

Message Count:
    yep...saw that on CNN this morning.
  12. Offline

Bulletproofswordsman JDM Oroku-Saki

Message Count:
  13. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Told us what? That she would die? Wow....what a great guess. :eek:

Just because shes passed on, doesnt mean that the issues dont matter.
  14. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    Yeah now Jessie Jackson will have something to bitch about for the next few months. :)
  15. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Now they can argue about burial rites.
  16. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    no shit yeah?
  17. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Parent want her buried in Florida, traditional catholic way, and Micheal wants her cremated and taken to the town she was born in
  18. Offline

Message Count:
    lord.

LIVING WILL, PEOPLE! GET ONE!

that is all.
  19. Offline

Message Count:
    funny...

so, wut u guys thinks gona happen as far as the burial
  20. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Micheal will prevail, and she will be cremated.

Courts wouldnt intervene in the previous matter, they wont intervene for this.
  21. Offline

Message Count:
  22. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    If I were him, and she truly wanted to die, I would fight for her wishes.

But I think that I would compromise with the parents and let them bury her in Florida.

I agree with his intentions throughout the ordeal, but feel that as a gesture to her parents, he should let them bury her.
  23. Offline

Message Count:
    i dont agree with the fact that HES doing it i was agreeing with ur predictions for her burial/cremation, and yea i wuda let her parents bury her aswell
  24. Offline

DMagic000 New Member

Message Count:
    e_andree, that's the same thing I was thinking....it would be a nice gesture on his part if he compromised on the issue and let her parents bury her in Florida. But I doubt he will.
  25. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    I look at it this way: Ive given him the benefit of the doubt by believing that he was really fulfilling his wishes, no matter what that meant he had to do.

He has accomplished that. Allowing her parents to properly bury her in accord to their religous beliefs wouldnt mean that he is admitting defeat. I think it would be a good gesture on his part to allow that to happen.

He has allowed the autopsy, which some say may prove that he beat her (past history of broken bones), and they can probe the brain, except Im not sure what that will show.
  26. Offline

DMagic000 New Member

Message Count:
    I wonder how the courts would of ruled if she wasn't married and one parent wanted her to keep the feeding tube while the other didn't. And if no one claimed anything about a will/last wishes.