1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Someone tried to force his way into my house, Cops aren't helping.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MovieSTAR, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Offline

MovieSTAR i hurd u liek?

Message Count:
    no where in this thread have i mentioned killing someone just for the fun of it. im just saying that id stick to bird shot. those kids have guns i know they do because they shot someone last summer in our parking lot and all he got was an ancle bracelet and house arrest, which doesnt work because he walks all over the complex. im more concerned for my families life (my mom and my little brother) because when they were threatening them they just shut down and got scared. i know they have broken into peoples houses in our neighborhood before, and assaulted, well pushed the old lady over and she broke her hip. but its so fucked that they stay out of jail. i dont live in the ghetto either, i live in the middle of suburbia which is why this is so fucked up.

Jlee im not saying you dont know anything, you've been a great help, i just cant take the risk of having a pellet fly into my neighbors house if it comes to that. A friend of mines child was killed by a stray bullet 3 years ago. Someone broke into their neighbor next doors house and when the home owner fired on him he missed and the bullet traveled through his walls and into the kids room and killed her kid. so i dont want that to happen to me.
  2. Offline

GSE21tuner Formerly rollatuner110. Representing AZLexus.club

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    07 Lexus IS350, 04 Lexus IS300
    But that's a bullet. A whole bullet. We're talking about small pellets that can hardly go through a wall. Plus, I don't think you would lure him into an area where there are other people in the area or nearby to shoot him. It's just common sense.
  3. Offline

MovieSTAR i hurd u liek?

Message Count:
    the 00 buckshot in the truthbox was enough to penetrate the walls that separate my townhouse to the other townhouse...