1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

News so i got a ride in a tc today

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by igorien2k, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Offline

Fgca_rolla milky cocopuffs

Message Count:
    Maybe I'm just highly against street racing, but the only race I would put any credit in winning was the SRT-4. Street racing is retarded and too many factors come into play...I don't know, like...children walking into the road. Good run on that SRT-4 though, they run really low 14s stock, so thats pretty impressive.
  2. Offline

JLee TD05 3SGTE

Message Count:
    He said they were at a drag strip, no?
  3. Offline

Message Count:
    He said they were on the road/track. It sounded like the only track race was the srt-4, or maybe I just read the wording wrong.
  4. Offline

rhythmnsmoke New Member

Message Count:

The Srt-4 is the only one listed that was at the drag strip. But not the ONLY car I have killed at the Drag strip. Nice Mustang that sounded mean, but it's bark was louder than it's bite if you know what I mean.

As for Street Racing, it's the only way to tell what your top end is like. To which most of the cars listed that I raced, make the mistake of taking it to 100+ mph, to which I just casually walk away at those speeds. Our enviroment that we race is a as dead as it can be, so if something were to happen, it would be only you and the other car that would be involved.
  5. Offline

Message Count:
    Well if you must street race at least you are doing it when there is as few people as possible. Not trying to give you sh*t, I just don't want to see in the news where another corolla (or in your case a TC) driver kills someone while racing---it happened not too long ago, I think in Cali.
  6. Offline

rhythmnsmoke New Member

Message Count:

Good looking out. Yeah, we do it on a highway that is 2 lane, no street lights, and at 12am-2am with no cars.

PS...on a side note, for the comments about the tC being a chicks car, my fiance drives this "chick" car everyday. I drive a 350Z to work everyday, but take the tC out to play when I get home. Think about it, for every car that has a decent aftermarket following, the ratio of women to men driving them is always in the favor of the female side. Civics, Eclipse, tC's, 350Z's....etc.
  7. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    I like seeing Tcs on the road, cuz I know a cute chick will be driving it as I pass by. :)
  8. Offline

Message Count:
    +1. My old room mate Ashley drove a white TC and she was beyond hot....but then she moved out to get a place with her "boyfriend" Worst Excuse EVER!
  9. Offline

rhythmnsmoke New Member

Message Count:

Or a guy with a turbo/super charger doing a buck 15 on the interstate....;)
  10. Offline

Legit01Rolla Active Member

Message Count:
  11. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    What