1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Roll Call

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by moonshadow, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Offline

moonshadow ||\\|||D)||\\||

Message Count:
    Roll Call

jsut wonderin how many of you old people are still here, what's new with all of you, any new mods plans anything, fill me in.
  2. Offline

nomes Guest

Message Count:
    I've been waiting for you to update/post the DIY for the heatunit LEDs' :wink:
    As for mods, too cold and too much snow. Waiting for weather to improve

btw... Welcome back!
  3. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    I'm still here occasionally...........there's way too much stuff i want to buy right now (TRD clutch,clutch cover, rear member brace, supercharger, etc) but i have shit for cash right now...........i'm sure i'll visit the boards more once summer rolls around and i can start modding again.
  4. Offline

Message Count:
    i did the LED"s but neve did a DIY cuz that shit was hard man. the problem is that when they put in those led's they dont solder them, they place them on there and then "bake" teh circuit board cuz those are too small and if yo even put one in wrong ur pretty much screwed. If you have the guts to do it. get LED's a Soldering Iron White table if possible as dust free as u can get it, tweezers a second person to help ya, a spare HU to practice on and a magnifying glass. get one that magnify's almost 8 to 10 times. makes it some what easier. took me 2 weeks to do the HU but the one i practiced on got mad fucked up cuz its hard. u cant tput tooo much of that silver stuff on it.

as for my mods. next is a laptop stand, GPS kit on the laptop and the audio harness to pulg the laptop into the OEM HU. then i'm done with the interior. also when it gets warm i gotta adjust my covers they look a little baggy.
  5. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    Not quite dead yet. Ditto on the summer thing though. Too much ice to do anything, plus with school I can only work half as much, so not as much money right now :( . I think I might have to try that rear member brace though
  6. Offline

Message Count:
    wassup, tell me bout the snow. i almost totalled the rolla cuz of my shitty integrities. summer time i hope to be able to do 17's on continental tires. jsut do a more permanent setup and then if money permits eibach springs as well but that's heavy stuff so i'm not quite into it. what's been the update on parts for the 03, like major stuff for suspension and engine and all that?
  7. Offline

oddfish Guest

Message Count:
    Monkey Wrench Racing has come out with some more parts for our engine. Corollasbest has made a pretty thorough parts database here. The number of parts is starting to pick up, slowly but surely
  8. Offline

Message Count:
    nice i'll add that to my site as well, link it to his if he doesnt mind that is. i saw that post about the big bore kit. hopefully by the time i graduate there is enough stuff out to make the 1zz a potent FI'd motor
  9. Offline

Syndicate Guest

Message Count:
    ...I'm still here, basically saving and trying to get more mods before summer rolls around.
  10. Offline

Message Count:
    i'm saving for rims and tires. the gaytegrities have given me 3 near crash moments. i hate those tires with a passion.
  11. Offline

bimmernut Guest

Message Count:
    Still here... surfing less and less though as I get busier and busier...

BTW, how did your warranty work turn out?
  12. Offline

Message Count:
    i havent gone yet, i'm gonna go on friday after school. i'm pretty sure they'll look at it if not anything else. any pointers on what i should say or do if they refuse. i mean there is a TSB i wish there was more info on what exactly the TSB is about.
  13. Offline

1337Rolla oh my

Administrator
    Message Count:
    I have almost all the TSB's on my site if you need any.
  14. Offline

stinky Guest

Message Count:
    Moonshadow you need to shrink your sig pic. Its forcing us 800X600's to scroll sideways to read everything!!!

I am NOT here much anymore. I FINALLY solde my rolla a couple weeks ago. As time moves on I will most likely move on. I just check here out of habit more than anything now!
  15. Offline

Blk03Corolla Guest

Message Count:
    I am still here and will probably stay that way for a while. I have some stuff instore for my car still. But im definitly not going anywhere