1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

rims rims rims, need some help!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xxndnromeoxx, Feb 10, 2004.

1. Offline

xxndnromeoxx Guest

Message Count:
    rims rims rims, need some help!

ok well i think im gonna do my first upgrade or maybe not lol but before i do.. i would like to get expert help from u guys =] im sure u all know ure stuff and shopped alot so what better place to ask then u guys!
    http://community.webshots.com/photo/109920094/109923258qypLsE
    i love those rims, its someone's on here but i forgot who.. those are beautiful! ive seen a few people with those rims.. any idea as to how much they would cost? what about with tires..

and also.. whats the best kit uve seen .. the S side skirt n lip and back is getting kinda boring now.. something new and nice!.. could ya'll show me pics?

and what about the grill , whats the price range for that? its the one with vertical lines going down and the toyota emblem..

help would REALLY be apreciated. i have an LE all leather and its dark grey.. and im thinking about maybe clearing out the red back cause im not feeling it :-/ so hope u all can help me, this could be a good post for beginners too and possible with enough information it coul dbe a sticky if there is enough info from u guys.. sites and pictures and prices would be apreciated. :) thanks
  2. Offline

moonshadow ||\\|||D)||\\||

Message Count:
    Pratik, those are Motegi MR7's look over on www.wheelmax.com blk03corolla has them too. zero had the same ones in gunmetal and they looked hella nice. i think on wheelmax they are like 8 or 900 with tires. since ur not in cold whether u should be fine with tires they give u since they are mostly for dry/rain use.
  3. Offline

xxndnromeoxx Guest

Message Count:
    thanks bud :) i am re thinking if its worth 900.. what else could i use 900 for instead
  4. Offline

Tro1086 Guest

Message Count:
    900 is actually kinda on the cheaper end for a wheel and tire package. So if you want a nice wheel and tire package, be willing to spend atleast 850 and up. Most tires run on average just a little under 100 a peice, unless you get some really cheap ones for like 60 or 70 but i wouldnt recomend that. So you gota figure about 400 for tires, and then 500 and up for the set of wheels
  5. Offline

ph0bi4 Guest

Message Count:
  6. Offline

DaChozn Guest

Message Count: