1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Random/stress relieving thread or w/e u want it 2 be thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cuztomrollaz98, Jun 14, 2005.

?

Yes or NO to Latino Thread

Agree 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Neutral 6 vote(s) 37.5%
Disagree 2 vote(s) 12.5%
Don't care/To hell with it 8 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    fo zho, I know what u mean... wish I was bill gates to like buy my own private island and throw parties every damn day and shit and BBQ and shit daayum that's b pristine :D someday :p
  2. Offline

AE102 New Member

Message Count:
    hahah that'd be awsome.

what i mean is get away from this horrible family who doesnt listen to me at all.
  3. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    hahaha shit me and u are dejavu man I'm in the same situation lol, my step dad is makin my life hell can't wait till October to move out man....thanks to him is why I almost had to sell my car....that lil bastard
  4. Offline

AE102 New Member

Message Count:
    yeah, my family makes fun of me, called me stupid. this and that. im tired of this shit, i stop talking to everyone.
  5. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    damn dood that sucks major azz, but I know where ur coming from man, I do a whole load of crap to help my family out and they just leave me hangin everytime so I said fuck that, I still talk to them but I just don't do them anymore favors and shit u know... it just doesn't do no justice, it's fucked up
  6. Offline

01rollas New Member

Message Count:
    Deep South, Texas , currently in Okinawa, Japan
    i am so fucking screwed.
  7. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    how come man? somethin wrong with the whole weight thing or somethin?
  8. Offline

01rollas New Member

Message Count:
    No
    I just feel like shit and am really fucking worried about this shit in a way.

i am sure i will get over it but right now i have until the 22 of OCT. so about 4 months. I feel i am not going to make since i just started working because i have to time at all to workout.
  9. Offline

TurismoDreamin ΓΡΗΓΟΡΟΣ ΟΔΗΓΟΣ

Message Count:
    just a little fyi...did you know his whole house to computerized....for example, his climate control unit....the computer will sense your body temperature and adjust it accordingly and each room is individually controlled..
  10. Offline

01rollas New Member

Message Count:
    yep its true. his house is freaking huge 66,000 sq ft. and a crapload of cars.
  11. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    yea that shit is crazy I saw a program about that on the discovery channel lol.... :woot: 22nd MY B-DAY come on man dont' worry about it in 4 months u have more than enough time to GIT-R-DONE mon! we're wit u man KOM ON MON! U CON DO IT MON!!!! U GOTZ THIS MON!!! :woot:
  12. Offline

01rollas New Member

Message Count:
    thanks for the support its greatly appreciated.
  13. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    appreciation taken :D
  14. Offline

AE102 New Member

Message Count:
    fckin focus. tis new kid with a focus now, loud ass exhaust too. lives 2 house down from me. everytime he starts his car, he revs it like crazy. fckin annoying.
    dont get me wrong, teh exhaust he got sounds badass, cept its annoyin to hear it all the time. makes me jealous too :rolleyes:
  15. Offline

01rollas New Member

Message Count:
    I know exactly how you feel my neighbor does the same with his M3 but who can blame him it does 13's and high 12's so i can care less. In your case it a fucus so I really hear the sound of that piece of shit, Everyday I would probably shove a potatoe or a banana and keep the car from starting.
  16. Offline

AE102 New Member

Message Count:
    lol and we live kinda on a hill/mountain too. he fckin accelerate like hell and its frigin annoyin. he doesnt go anywhere fo long, he'll be back 2 sec later wit that loud exhaust. up and down up and down. slash his frigin tires :chair:
  17. Offline

milhousse C U in the car

Message Count:
    Here's my: why im pissed today, post.
    Got back from wisconsin, went out to the lake, and finally drove the corolla after 2 weeks of it being away. Anyways, my sister has had it for the last 2 weeks cause her car is dead/dying/should be shot or stolen...
    Anyways. backseat was full of garbage and other crap. Coffee spilt all over my painted interior parts (had to remove 4 parts yesterday). Cleaned that off, and to re-clearcoat one piece because the stain was left for so damn long, and touch up another that was scratched something bad (keys??) within the last week.
    Anyways. all is good now. all fixed up. put the stock stereo back in her old car, her stereo stuff in the corolla, and my stereo stuff is sitting in the garage right now waiting to get put in the crx.
  18. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    yea my pissed off story of the day is that I've been pulled over 3 TIMES TODAY!!!! fuckin crazy man I'm pissed and I'm feelin kinda ill so I don't feel like havin patience for stupid cops and their racist shit..... didn't get tickets since I wasn't doing anythin wrong, they told me it was a regular check up and stuff but what pisses me off the most is that in ALL three check up points all the people that were pulled over were colored... I did not see a single white person in the check up points, pissed me off completely but at least they didn't get a single dollar outta me, fuckin hate cops :mad:
  19. Offline

01rollas New Member

Message Count:
    yep i know that feeling, only thanks to my connections it takes care of everything. I can screw up cops pretty bad too especially when you catch them on tape showing what they do when they are not supposed to do at all from drug deals to prostitution.
  20. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    yea and then I was one lucky mofo man cause I called my insurance company to cancel the service since I found where they could give me the same coverage for like 120 bucks less and well then they tell me "Oh I'm sorry sir it seems like this account has been terminated since April 13th of this year". Then I snap like no other man and say "wtf? and you guys couldn't send me a letter or call me to notify me of this?" and then the dood says "Well we tried to reach you several times and what not blah blah blah" and then I say "Well at least leave a message cause I check my messages DAILY when I get home and nothing from you people not even a call that shows in my caller I.D, and in top of that you also decided to raise my insurance rate out of nowhere?" then he apologized and shit but I could've been in an accident since the 13th in my car and I wasn't insured without even knowing, I could've been screwed for life. Well they told me that they were gonna refund me some of the money and I told them that if nothing was solved by friday that I was going to fight this in court since my best friend's dad is one of the best lawyers here so there's a good chance that I can win this case plus I have enough proof.... man the only things that pissed me off is that also after they magically decided to cancel my insurance they also decided to have the nerve and charge for another 2 months of service that they never gave and without notice, I mean wtf :mad:.... all I know is that if these people don't have anything settled and ready by friday I'm reporting them to the BBB and taking them to court and sue them for A SHIT LOAD that's all I know.... f'ing bastards.
  21. Offline

01rollas New Member

Message Count:
    have fun because i have done that in the past and trust me its a bitch/ pain in the ass.
  22. Offline

AE102 New Member

Message Count:
    maybe.....cuz you was drivin a "corolla"...lol sucks fo you.
  23. Offline

01rollas New Member

Message Count:
    they (insurance agent) considers it a compact family sedan so i think that is why its cheaper to own a corolla than a civic.
  24. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    I was in my mom's Pilot cause she asked me to go drop her off at work, plus I haven't been driving my rolla for a month now since no insurance but mainly cause my tires are worn out, they're like drag slicks lol.... well now I have insurance for full coverage for only $160/month... I'm saving 100 bucks from what I used to pay and the other insurance company better give me the rest of the money by tomorrow or some big shit is gonna get started...... hate insurance companies, bunch of pirates man :mad:
  25. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:

So you went through 3 check points....they had police cares at certain parts of the road and were stopping every car, or just pulling random people over?

It could also have been them looking for someone that had committed a crime.
  26. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    Maybe that but they were pulling in random people, and well at least when I was there it was mostly colored people so it won't surprise me if some stupid mexican dood ran away from the cops or something and now they lookin for him or somethin.... I dk what was going on that day but all those 3 check up points were of random people.... I'm over it but what pissed me off was that I was feelin kinda sick that day plus the whole insurance thing with my car so I didn't feel like dealin with cops at the moment u kno... but w/e they didn't get shit from me cuz I'm clean and straight so what happened happened, screw it :D
  27. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    I was pulled over once for matching the description of someone that had just robbed a Food Lion. I had just left the bar after playing some pool....a state trooper came up behind me, popped on his lights, and I pulled over. 2 more troopers and 2 county deputies pulled up, and did a felony stop on me! Had me on the ground....then realized that I wasnt the suspect.

Tall, slender, white dood with glasses (before I got contacts).....ah well. They let me go shortly after and took off somewhere.
  28. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    wow I bet that sucked.... I would've felt like crap :(
  29. Offline

AE102 New Member

Message Count:
    we'rent you a cop?
  30. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:

This happened to me when I was still in college.