1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

News Paris Hilton's Countdown to Jail

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by corollagtswife, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Offline

GSE21tuner Formerly rollatuner110. Representing AZLexus.club

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    07 Lexus IS350, 04 Lexus IS300
    I heard this on the news. Whats the deal with the possible Staph. infection?
  2. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    This is copied from the Los Angeles times today....

funny stuff..

DAY 1: Arrived late Sunday night. So tired. Asked if I could check into my room immediately. Quite possibly the rudest concierge I have ever met. I told him he was fired. Not the effect I'd hoped for. And no, I did not register under the name "Little Miss Whore." What kind of hotel forces you to strip and delouse (maybe Marriott?). Although instead of a robe I got a fabulous orange jumpsuit with a cute number on it. Nothing to do at night. I'm told (as there was, like, no information in my room) that there is no bar or lounge area. I wish I'd brought flats.

Day 2: My room is insane! TINY! How is it even possible that I got a room without any view? A tiny stainless steel toilet. There is an incredibly thin mattress. If I didn't know I was in prison I'd think I was in an Ian Schrager hotel.

Day 3: So that's what a bitch slap is. Wow. Just … wow. MUST remember not to make that sarcastic face again anytime soon.

Day 5: Gandhi went to prison. So did Martin Luther King Jr. So did Robert Downey Jr. and Martha Stewart Jr. and I think Nelson Mandela Jr. Mandela was imprisoned for, like, 50 years or something for being black and also for driving an uninsured vehicle, if I'm reading Wikipedia correctly. Nicky often mentions me and Gandhi and how incredibly thin we both are and how she wonders if he used bronzer.

Day 5, shortly before lights out: Must remember not to complain about lights out. Hope mother can contact a good dentist, as the whistling from where the tooth is missing is embarrassing as well as annoying.

Several of us were talking after the movie tonight ("The Shawshank Redemption") and one gal posed a question to the group: Would you crawl to freedom through a sewer pipe, like Tim Robbins' character did? I would have answered "no" but was unfortunately bound and gagged (practical jokes are big in prison).

Day 7: Mail today. One piece. A small note from Nicky that was actually a Xerox of a text message that her assistant put a stamp on and mailed. She wrote, "Ya know that band from a long time ago, 10,000 Maniacs? There were only, like, five people in that band."

Day 9: What is time? How do we measure it? What does it mean? I find these questions on my mind more and more, especially since someone stole my Audemars Piguet watch. Shame.

Day 10: There is no TV, no iPod, no cellphone. Just — I hope I'm spelling this right — "boks" or maybe "bowks." Whatever. I took a few from the cart and have been looking at the covers. Then, last night, I looked inside and there are, like, a million words, page after page. Are these new?

Day 11: Jayne Mansfield spoke five languages. She was a concert-level pianist. Marilyn Monroe was a Formula One race car driver. Twiggy built her own home, raised guinea fowl and invented penicillin. Eleanor Roosevelt patented commercial air travel. And yet all of us played a role, the blond bimbo, the ditzy, fun-loving "party girl." Roosevelt especially. But what's to say I couldn't be the first person to walk on the moon or be the first woman to go to college?

Day 14: Yeats writes that the falcon cannot hear the falconer. What the hell? Is the falcon listening to a, like, falcon iPod or something? Also, what if the falcon was deaf? Did the falconer ever think of that? Also why "gyre?" Why not just say "swirling vortex?"

Day 18: This "Jesus Christ" was an amazing guy. It's so sad he died so young.

Day 19: While walking in the yard today, I was put in the mind of Rilke's "Requiem for a Friend." "For somewhere an ancient enmity exists between our life and the great works we do." This, I feel, is my plight. My life is in a constant struggle with my works: my "works" being staying out late and buying stuff. Also the word "enmity" is a hard one and looks misspelled to me.

Day ??: I have stopped counting the days. I live in the now.

What is freedom? It's not free, that's for sure. It's "free" with "dom." And that seems right to me. I feared prison once. I see it now as a great gift. Once, I wondered if I would have to wait in a chow line. Is there a way around the chow line, I wondered? A kind of "chow bouncer," a chow doorman I might smile at as I breeze past on my way to steamed broccoli and fried bologna? How funny to think back. Because there is a chow bouncer. And her name is Brick. And she hates me.

Joy is like steam from the kettle that the Mexican servants used to make me tea in the kitchen, wherever that was located in my former home.

Lately I'm identifying with the Jews and all the horrible things that happened to them during Vietnam.

Brick said to me today, "Ya know, I stayed in a Marriott once. And truth be told, I'd rather stay in prison."

We both laughed. And then she beat me up.
  3. Offline

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
  4. Offline

jtweezy New Member

Message Count:
  5. Offline

Barnacules 100101101011011

Message Count:
    I think they should start a new reality show "Celebrity Jail Club". We could watch Paris and Nick Nolty square off in the yard! JEAH!
  6. Offline

corollagtswife New XRS Owner :

Message Count:
    MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  7. Offline

rayray1 Active Member

Message Count:
    LOL
  8. Offline

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    Watching the Late night show and seeing Jay Leno make fun of her is beyond words...:D
  9. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Shes laughing, cuz shes out
  10. Offline

DaCubanSkillz Active Member

Message Count:
    i was JUST gonna post that she's out already..lol.
  11. Offline

dward3 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    the young lady is just to unstable :D
  12. Offline

Message Count:
    Well...they said she's under house arrest. She was reassigned due to medical reasons. Which is total BS cause if an inmate had medical issues, they wouldn't have put them on house arrest just like that. I guess you have your benefits when being a celeb.
  13. Offline

ShallowPockets New Member

Message Count:
    She spend several hours yesterday with her atty. and shrink while in the joint. This is total BS. Any other inmate would ahve either been transferred to a mental health facility or the infirmary.
  14. Offline

TurismoDreamin ΓΡΗΓΟΡΟΣ ΟΔΗΓΟΣ

Message Count:
    Well, she does have to stay in her house for another 40 days...instead of the remainder of the 23. For some reason, I think she's gonna violate that and end up back in jail....that would be funny actually...
  15. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    You mean her mansion with hired help
  16. Offline

Prodigy3006 Rubber Man

Message Count:
    hahah, she's already out. whoever said she's ugly? she's always looked good to me :superconf
    oh well, didn't really care either way
  17. Offline

Message Count:
    L.A. County Officals are NOT happy with the decision to put her under house arrest. Just read it on TMZ.
  18. Offline

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    WTF??!! I guess it goes to say if you have money you can do whatever the hell you want in this country. She makes me sick. They should at least clap on one of those electronic leg clamps with gps on it to monitor her movements.
  19. Offline

Message Count:
    From what I read, she does have an ankle braclet on so they know where she's at, at all times.
  20. Offline

Message Count:
    Damn straight they aren't. If they wanted her to do house arrest they would have sentenced her to that in the first place. I'd put her ass back into a county prison mental health facility.

Hell, they only reason she's "flipping out" is that she's not surrounded by vapid little D-bags to keep her company. Her mom even said she's NEVER been left alone for more than a couple minutes at a time. She's all by her little self and doesn't know how to handle it. Further proof that's she's nothing without the constant attention of those around her.
  21. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:

What officials are upset? The judge that originally sentenced her allowed this, along with the LA County Sheriff.
  22. Offline

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    You know she's going to drink and drive the second she's out again. Then they'll be forced to do something drastic. Pussy judges and authority these days. They punish the wrong people and let the bad people go.
  23. Offline

Message Count:
    According to websites, the judge had nothing to do with it. It was all on the Sheriff. The judge ordered her to do the whole time in jail. LA County officials were highly upset about it. Now the Judge wants Paris back in court tomorrow morning. This is what is on TMZ.

Here is a link to the court docs:

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0607_paris_02.pdf
  24. Offline

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070608/ap_on_en_tv/paris_hilton_71
    She's ordered to go back to the court and I think the Sheriff is being held in contempt of the court for sending her home. There's a good possibility she's being sent back to jail. The sheriff probably got paid off or something. I'm glad that she's finally being treated like everyone else. This special treatment crap just because you're a celebrity with money is unfair. Finally some justice.
  25. Offline

Message Count:
    I just posted that..look up one post from yours..lol.
  26. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    She has only been caught drinking and driving once. And she blew a .08, the bare minimum illegal BAC

Interesting...since the sheriff stated in his press conference that the judge agreed to it.
  27. Offline

Message Count:
    Hrm, maybe the ones requiring her to be in court this morning. There has also been some crap in the media about the state atty. general looking into whether the LASO is in contempt of the original order to let her out. I dunno if they actually are as it was just what has been mentioned on one of the morning news shows.
  28. Offline

Message Count:
    Apparently he went against the judges orders. The sheriff contacted the judge and the judge said no to house arrest and that she had to remain in jail. Even the sheriff is sticking by the medical excuse but now they're looking into this from what I read. They want the sheriff held in contempt of court for making a decision that only the judge can make.

They were saying that she would appear in court by phone and the judge was like HELLZ NO! So they sent a cruiser to pick her up to bring her to court. I wonder what the outcome is going to be.
  29. Offline

TurismoDreamin ΓΡΗΓΟΡΟΣ ΟΔΗΓΟΣ

Message Count:
    somebody musta slipped a couple benjamins in that sheriff's pocket..
  30. Offline

RinconRolla98 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    maybe they all got free rooms at the hilton...lol