1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Opinions between the Rolla and the tC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TRD04, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Offline

BLAZETIGER Guest

Message Count:

I've been to scionlife.com. Did some research there since I really like the xA also. I've been reading up on the tC, but wanted to see if any Corolla owners had a chance to test drive one and kind of do a comparison. I've only had mine for a couple of weeks and wanted to know which was better before I start modding my Corolla.

As for the financing I've already done the numbers. My trade in value is only $9,750. Private party is $10,515. Luckily for me though I have someone willing to buy it for what I paid for it = me breaking even.
  2. Offline

BLAZETIGER Guest

Message Count:
    HA HA you found me. Been reading up on my Corolla. Now I'm debating between keeping it or going for the new tC. The local dealership still hasn't gotten one yet so not sure if I'll personally like it or not.
  3. Offline

ChristianVA New Member

Message Count:

lol...im gonna buy the hard top for it....that will be nice!
  4. Offline

Mike4831 C-Town Pimp

Message Count:
    well i just got my stuff mag yesturday in the mail. open the cover and there is the 2005 Scion Tc. It is bad ass. I would love to be able to get one.
  5. Offline

corollarider19 New Member

Message Count:
    the only thing iam worried about is the moon roof leaking. i know thats lame but if u get leather seats in that mother watch out
  6. Offline

xxlisted_miaxx Guest

Message Count:
    as many of mine are, my opinion is biased. i have a MK2 MR2. i'd say go for the MRS. Mid-Engine/Rear-Wheel cars are fun.

i was never too fond of the mini-matrix (xA), the toaster (xB). the tC is ok, but i am not a fan of Front Wheel anymore. i have a '00 Corolla. but that's just what i use if i'm lazy or i'm going somewhere really far with more than one friend.

2 seaters are great though. "hey give me a ride." "no, i can't" "why not" "only have two seats" also. no back seat? no back seat drivers.
  7. Offline

ChristianVA New Member

Message Count:
    damn thats hot...still deciding.
  8. Offline

az_pinoy Guest

Message Count:
    here's another tC pic for you guys...i think this one has the 19" wheels and lowering springs...

[IMG]

JC
  9. Offline

corollarider19 New Member

Message Count:
    wow those looks so sweet slap some 20s on there big pimpin