1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Nissan Skyline GT-R to hit North America in 2007

Discussion in 'Auto News' started by JspeXAE102, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Offline

Corolla DX-R AE100

Message Count:
  2. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    Dude that's so stupid why don't they just change the name from G35 to simply skyline right now, omg Nissan is so retarted.... *slaps Nissan*..... I'm dissapointed dude, the Skyline won't be the same EVAR!!!! *tear*
  3. Offline

foxracermenace United Menace

Message Count:
    I want one...
  4. Offline

Paolino SolidTuned

Message Count:
    http://www.caranddriver.com/carnews/11851/spied-2009-nissan-skyline-gt-r.html
    A slight update from Caranddriver for the month of October 2006. :)
    :) Cool.
  5. Offline

TurismoDreamin ΓΡΗΓΟΡΟΣ ΟΔΗΓΟΣ

Message Count:
    I believe I remember hearing about how the same goes with Toyota and Lexus....Honda and Acura....Nissan and Infiniti......they use their main names to sell appealing vehicles to the everyday public and use their other names to sell vehicles that appeal for other who either have the extra money to spend or want a little extra for their buck and want something thats just that much more better than what their normal name has to offer...the main brand names only go so far into their high-end category before they rebadge it as something for their higher-end names.....

case in point, appealing to the public: Toyota Prius, Toyota Corolla, Toyota Tundra, Toyota Camry, Honda Civic, Nissan 350Z....appealing to others: Lexus LS430, Lexus ES330, Lexus IS300, Lexus GS430, Acura NSX, Infinity G35

But I think it'll be pretty cool when this Nissan GT-R comes over here...im gonna saving up right now, haha...