1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

New Subaru Impreza WRC

Discussion in 'Auto News' started by asn13oy, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Offline

GSE21tuner Formerly rollatuner110. Representing AZLexus.club

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    07 Lexus IS350, 04 Lexus IS300
    haha You never seen it used that way before? It's an extreme emphasis.
  2. Offline

Paolino SolidTuned

Message Count:
    lilbti good point. I left totyota for the same reasons, but not just styling, it was the lack of guts and power. Subaru still has the power and drivability factor and as far as I know they have no plans to change that. :) They are just going to tweak the looks a little to get more people driving. Things may shift again in years to come back to the sporty look. It comes and goes in waves I think, and Subaru is just trying to ride that wave like everyone else. :)

Still the same lil beast. :) Just with a face lift again.
  3. Offline

falnfenix Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    when the STi is their bread and butter, why the flying hell would they change it so drastically to disgust the majority of the fanbase? i agree with them that the airplane grill needed to go but NOT if that hatch abomination is the next wave.

f u, subaru. f u.
  4. Offline

ShallowPockets New Member

Message Count:
    I always thought the Legacy and Outback models were their "majority" type cars. They seemed to attract the widest group of folks anyway. I've heard horrible things about the new WRX's suspension, and if they hold true beyond the road testing reviewer folks...well, let's just say the new body styling won't be the only thing turning performance minded drivers away. They apparently softened it up to appease the new group of WRX buyers they're trying to reel in with the restyle.
  5. Offline

Paolino SolidTuned

Message Count:
    Now THAT would be a huge mistake..

Oh yes lilbit, I forgot about the hatch. I HATE that option all together.
  6. Offline

falnfenix Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    you realize the hatch is going to be the sti, right? (at least, that's what everything i've seen points to...)
  7. Offline

Paolino SolidTuned

Message Count:
    I thought the wrx was going to come in both options. Although I stopped reading about it a lil while ago.