1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

new bike honda 600rr

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sean2sean, May 25, 2006.

1. Offline

sean2sean Member

Message Count:
    new bike honda 600rr

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    well i finally sold the turbo and a lot of spare parts.... and put my money on this bike. 8g's
    i already spent 1g for apparel and 500 for accessories..... it came with about 2k worth of upgrades and only had 250 miles when i bought it.
    its nice... its fast... a very different feeling. lol.
    i think its worth every penny.
    so my corolla is back to stock... pretty much bone stock except for a few things. which im still trying to get rid of.
    so... ill be at the 600rr.net forum more often now... but will still check back once in a while to see wut everybody is doing... :D
    <br>
    if your wondering how it sounds like... it sounds like this.... full titainium - header to exhaust. $1500
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    http://www.ag-hammer.com/en/product/img/cbr_en.wmv
    http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c...nt=MVI_2398.flv
    not my chart.... but we got the same stuff.
    [IMG]
  2. Offline

LilHunnie118 New Member

Message Count:
    i see its a honda.......:shutup:

:ninjastea

:superconf ;)

;)
  3. Offline

jtweezy New Member

Message Count:
    so who bought the turbokit???
  4. Offline

sean2sean Member

Message Count:

lol too bad toyota doesnt make bikes!

otherwise i would prob jump on it.... lol... i still like toyotas.... and mitsu.... hehe... *shush*

i dont know. trevor... contacted me via... email? and bought it. he is local... about 1 hr drive from me.

i set him up with division R.... which is near my area... and they will be finish with his car tomrrow.
  5. Offline

Corolla DX-R AE100

Message Count:
    where abts are u... cuz won't u need ur rolla for winter??
  6. Offline

sean2sean Member

Message Count:
    just edited my profile....

i live in southern california.... where it never snows... but it does hail once in a great while...

i still have my corolla... but its just stock now...
  7. Offline

IS-Rolla Toyota Forever

Message Count:
    Congrats on the bike...looks beautiful...(tho I personally would not go with black cos we're not ever seen as it is...:)).
    Seeing that it's your first bike, be carefull on it. Respect it's power. It can bite you in the ass in an instant. If you haven't already done so, take the MSF. It's educational as well as entertaining. Good job getting all the gear, too.
    I'm also on 600rr.net. Look me up sometime...suwand28 is my username, although I mostly lurk (I was in the market for a 600rr before I got my R6). And if you're not already a member, come to sportbikes.net (SBN). You might get a whipping for getting a 600rr as a first bike, but after that it is a great community. Enjoy your ride and stay safe...:thumb:
  8. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    that is sexy as hell
  9. Offline

Barnacules 100101101011011

Message Count:
    I'm thinking about getting a bike some time this year. My boss is going to be selling a few of his bikes and one of them is a blue Buell I've always admired, I might have to pick that up off him. How hard is it to get a motorcycle endorsement? Is insurance expensive too?
  10. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Insurance CAN be expensive....just depends on your age, the bike itself, and your past driving record.

My cousin just got an insurance quote for a 650...hes 19, has a decent driving record, and his quote was 3200 per year. That was the LOWEST quote he got.

Im 27, have a clean record, and my insurance quotes for a 650 were 700 per year. I also have 3 cars that are full insured, and Im only paying 900 a year. Home insurance through the same company, and bike insurance would be through the same company as well.

If youre planning on buying a used bike, and you dont have much in your bike, medical is basically all ya need. No need to pay thousands for collision insurance on your own bike when you dont even have that much cash in the bike itself.

Go for the MSF course...it lowers your insurance rates as well.
  11. Offline

sean2sean Member

Message Count:
    yup. i took the msf course. it was fun, every different feeling. didnt like the lecture. i missed one question on the written test... and thats how to initiate a lean.... i said with hands... should of been something else... oh wellz....

insurance for my bike through farmers is 170 for 6 mo. full coverage. the msf course only lowered the rate by 10 percent. im 24 and have clean records... for the last 8 yrs.
  12. Offline

monkey4005 New Member

Message Count:
    have fun and be carefull, bikes are awesome, i ride a 2002 zx6r, you just have to respect them.
  13. Offline

teevee247 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Nice bike and nice numbers, enjoy it :)
  14. Offline

jtweezy New Member

Message Count:
    who's trevor??? is he on the forum?
  15. Offline

sean2sean Member

Message Count:

i dont know. didnt ask.
  16. Offline

DeebsTundra Big Tires :)

Message Count:
    Damn...110 horse on the dyno. That's awesome. Has it had some had some sprocket's put on?
  17. Offline

sean2sean Member

Message Count:
    no stock everything except for power commander and full exhaust