1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Just got home from Nopi.... drove 2000 miles...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LowRolla, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Offline

yourownreality Guest

Message Count:
    If it helps, I dont like of of the 3 winners Ive seen so for.
  2. Offline

babysupra03 Guest

Message Count:
    I can vouch for his honest too. Your saying he lied, all he said is they lost his sheet and gave him a trophy. I've bought stuff from him and have spent time w/ him and I'd say his probably the best person i've dealt w/ on car supplies and a great person to hang out with.
  3. Offline

LoSx New Member

Message Count:
    calm down people.. he doesnt care that your asian hes just fucking around with you on that... the reason hes wondering about it is that a few of us called nopi and the actual people (Nopi themselves) said that he did not win... Maybe it never got to them that there was a mistake who knows.... but if you do call nopi they will say he didnt place... just FYI!

He doesnt have a problem with you... lol hes just giving you all hard times... but I will say its fishy as hell cuz I called up nopi and when I told them the story they called it BS and said the real winners are posted and that pete didnt win....

maybe somethings mixed up but hey how do I know.... I only called the actual people to get it from there mouths!
  4. Offline

LoSx New Member

Message Count:
    Oh and yeah pedro would have no problem saying it to your face either lol hes just that way...
  5. Offline

LoSx New Member

Message Count:
    oh and last reply.. I was lauging my ass off at how seriously some of you people were taking this.... pedro better watch out or the CCC clu cluz corolla clan will come after him LoL
  6. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    So he called you an asian......big deal.
  7. Offline

DaMiL004 Guest

Message Count:
    I am not racist i hate everybody

let it slide guys its gone done for
    who cares i was just poking around pushing buttons as usual
    having fun
  8. Offline

Supershyguy New Member

Message Count:

Thank you, but I dont think he would care. since he still thinks I am lying.

1) I am not lying over a stupid trophy
    2) Yes I am Asian, Why hate on me cause of that?
    3) If you had a problem with me, why didnt you let me know at Nopi?
    4) The Trophy is the real thing
    5) I did not buy the trophy off the winner from another class
  9. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Sometimes thats a bad thing.......................
  10. Offline

bzride Guest

Message Count:
    not only that.... but if he say the amount of body work that went into you car, then he'd shut the hell up... the body work on this car is flawless buddy... I saw it in several stages of the build... not many people can do what the guy who worked on Pete's car can do.. he's a friggin perfectionist!!
  11. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Pedro, once again you are making yourself look like a HUGE ass.

I highly doubt that he is lying that they gave him a trophy for first place. Im just wondering how that all came about......so after all of the trophies were handed out, ONE judge hunted Pete down, told him they lost his sheet, and handed him a 1st place trophy? I find that unlikely.....unless Pete complained to the judges.

Otherwise, they would be handing out 1st place trophies like hot dogs, because of the size of the show and the amount of entries.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and not everyone thinks that he shouldve won first.
    Props to everyone that made the drive down there....this is exactly why I dont go to large shows anymore...too many egos, assholes, complainers, etc. Its ruining it all because of peoples big heads and immaturity.
  12. Offline

Shifty SIdeways Noob

Message Count:
    wow, such drama :)
  13. Offline

PSyChO cHilD Guest

Message Count:
    <b>LOL</b>, This has to be one of the most rediculous threads that I have ever had the misfortune of reading. Especially some of the parts where someone was offended b/c they were called ASAIN, B/C they ARE ASAIN! Shit, call me a White Honky, Call me a Fucking redneck, Call me a Cracker ass Cracker. I dont give a flying fuck b/c I have a set of testicles that I can see between my legs that dont let me get offended by some pussy ass name calling biatch. And about the trophy's, who gives a damn....&quot;oh you got first, you suck&quot;...&quot;no you didnt b/c i talked to a judge and he told me i could be first b/c my feelings got hurt&quot; booo, fucking hooooo!!!! I know for damn sure that my ride is not the &quot;CREAM OF THE CROP&quot;, but for some reason unknown to me, somebody at NOPI felt sorry for my ass and placed in 3rd behind Pedro's clown car. Yeah it sucks that didnt get 2nd or 1st, but fuck'in a' man... you dont see me running to judges going, what did I do wrong? No I pulled my cock out of my pants and got my girl to give me a blow job, b/c that feels a million times better then winning a fucking 1st, 2nd or 3rd place trophy. Well that's my 2 duckets on that bullshit. <br />
    <br />
    Now as for the CCC, you guys are alright with me, and I like hanging out and bullshitting with you, but damn. If one of our members fucked up like this, we would not only back him up like real MEN, but we would CURB STOMP HIS ASS for being a fucking whinning little bitch.<br />
    <br />
    Now go ahead and comment on that! Pedro....ROCK ON MOFO, I GOT YOUR EURO TRASH BACK!
  14. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Damn right steve!!!

Im still rolling about how he got offended because someone called Pete an asian.....heh.

If I were in that position, I wouldnt have taken that 1st place trophy.....
  15. Offline

DaMiL004 Guest

Message Count:
    Yeah Steve, Cock sucking does feel better! You can ask the Judges at NOPI about that one, b/c that what he did for his 1st place Trophy. By the way Petey, make sure you bronze that trophy b/c its the only one of it's kind!
  16. Offline

Altra Guest

Message Count:
    Ok DAMN !!!! after I took an hour to read this shit I have to say Steve you hit the nail on the head. OK you are Asian right? ok be FUCKING proud then!!! Nopi again did confirm this is bullshit so I have to believe them over a post on here. Sorry but I don't see why Nopi would lie. Pedro is no doubt a big mouth MOTHER FUCKER but thats why hes ok in my book. And Pete if your crew is going to back you up "like they should
    " You better expect we will back up our crew also!!! Let this shit rest and move on because it is not going to get any better regardless if your lieing or not.

Pedro I also have your back man. Edition Motor Sports all the way.

Oh I do have to say on a good note I like both cars.

But who gives a FUCK
  17. Offline

TurboRolla21 Guest

Message Count:
    Why hasent this guy been banned yet? Oh and SUPERSHYGUY, the pics of your car were very nice! Looked very good and you deserved to win 1st in Corolla class!

BTW, there was a white '97 Rolla (20v Swap) and an '87 red Rolla (supra swap with single turbo conv.) from my club TeamVentureRacing there...Did anyone happen upon them? I think that they were in Yellow.
  18. Offline

babysupra03 Guest

Message Count:
    I have pictures of the 87, it has the 1MGTE in it, 88 supra engine i believe. It looked very nice. Didnt see teh 97 though
  19. Offline

TurboRolla21 Guest

Message Count:
    Yeah that's right...the '97 should have been very near. They are brothers. It soooo doesn't look like a rolla though. You might have missed it. Among the cars there was:

'87 Rolla (1MGTE with single turbo conversion) Red
    '97 Rolla (20V with spray) White
    '?? Integra (kit, 18's, shaved trunk, system, spray) Blue
    '04 Scion Xb (19's, Hella system, TV) Hot Lava
  20. Offline

babysupra03 Guest

Message Count:
    [IMG]
    Probably the one on the left huh? My friends walked right past the 85 but i had to admire it.
  21. Offline

TurboRolla21 Guest

Message Count:
    Yeah Daz it! Oh and tell your friends they'd get that ass handed to 'em! ;)
  22. Offline

babysupra03 Guest

Message Count:
    I would but i think my friends modded 5.0 could take it. & the other drives a 300ZX so they're not as slow as me lol
  23. Offline

Montana Guest

Message Count:
    Badass GTS!!
  24. Offline

hooolala Guest

Message Count:
    this has to stop... thread LOCKED...
  25. Offline

SkyAce2004 New Member

Message Count:
    Member DaMiL004 Banned... Due to this thread, and 1 other.

If any objections, please PM me or Hooolala