1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Just got home from Nopi.... drove 2000 miles...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LowRolla, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Offline

Supershyguy New Member

Message Count:
    <br />
    My paint is custom paint too buddy. having my sponsor decals on it doesnt make it back to stock paint.<br />
    <br />
    I like all the custom work you did. I actually told rick that I liked you car alot. especially the JDM headlights looks amazing.<br />
    <br />
    I dont do all the work myself. but I help out alot.<br />
    <br />
    did the front rotors myself with Brian. did the tail lights conversion with my body man (he did more work, but I did help). <br />
    Paint I didnt touch at all. Interior I helped out too. (not the leather part) but I did some sanding and stuff.<br />
    <br />
    and audio part I didnt touch. <br />
    <br />
    and I respect all you people that does all the work yourself.<br />
    <br />
    but not all of us have the time. or the skills to do that.<br />
    <br />
    for the first 2 years when I had my car. I work 14 hours days man. I did work hard. for what I have today
  2. Offline

Supershyguy New Member

Message Count:
    The K-1 is not really a Kit car. they actually sell them. Starts from $39990 with and accord engine
  3. Offline

DaMiL004 Guest

Message Count:
    THATS FREAKIN SAD dude. I called nopi yesterday and they said nothing had changed in the corolla class that is sad who you cant accept losing man, you need to grow up and accept you not placing like a man. I know i did so its done and gone who cares fuck it man WHY LIE.
  4. Offline

DaMiL004 Guest

Message Count:
    YEAH and they all belong to edition motorsports hmmmm that must be the winning team huh
  5. Offline

babysupra03 Guest

Message Count:
    I think they gave him a trophy because he should have placed and they lost the sheet. They're not going to take away the place from another person after they gave them their trophy, you know. So NOPI probably gave him the trophy but he's not in the actually ranking 'cause they screwed up.
  6. Offline

Supershyguy New Member

Message Count:

What do you mean?
    did you not read? the guy said that he wont be able to change the result since its in already. but he thinks I should have won, or atleast deserved to win. so he gave me a trophy. Why would I lie?

Take it like a man? what does your car look like buddy? what hate on me when you dont even know me? If I lost I would take it like a man. I have lost many shows in my life. ask people that knows me. I do take it like a man. it seems to me that you are the one thats bitter. Show me your car and let me see what you have.
  7. Offline

Vamp Gunmetal 2001 Corolla S

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    Gunmetal Grey 2001 Corolla S
    Damil = Pedro = 2nd place.
  8. Offline

DaMiL004 Guest

Message Count:
    I SMELL ALOT OF BULLSHIT yes bull shit buddy and you take your store bought car and shove it up your ass and i will take my car that I DID ALL THE WORK ON MYSELF AND MY FRIENDS (EDITION MOTORSPORTS) and NOT BE A LOSER LIKE YOU.
    SUPERSHYGUY=asian ANIME LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER=LOSER
  9. Offline

DaMiL004 Guest

Message Count:
    If You Smellllllllllllllllllllllllll What My Cock Is Cooking
    so when you learn to work on cars call me AIGHT we will have a gay ass DIY meet and i can show you a thing or too BUH BYE
  10. Offline

DaMiL004 Guest

Message Count:
    thank you derrick at least i know i didnt lie about my placement its up on NOPI's website
    (to supershyguy)
    and i dont throw it around like a pompas asshole like you buddy, just because you have money and can pay to fix your car doesnt mean shit to me so i could care less, BUT YOUR CAR DOES LOOK GOOD i wont take that from you BUT LYING ABOUT PLACING AT NOPI thats bullshit man THEY JUST DONT LOSE THINGS AND THEN CHANGE THEIR MIND
    I CALLED THEM YESTERDAY and still no changes
    sorry soar loser
  11. Offline

Supershyguy New Member

Message Count:
    I dont want to start any thing with you. so if you think I am lying. thats cool. I am sorry that you feel that way. but thats cool buddy. Its funny how people are so much bigger and badder on the internet anyways. but if you think that

SUPERSHYGUY=asian ANIME LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER=LOSER

thats cool. I dont get why you are so pissed anyways.....
  12. Offline

DaMiL004 Guest

Message Count:
    i hate liars
    and what i say online i will say to your face ask any of the locals around my area derrick for one and laura who are main users here on the forum also corollinout (kenny) they will tell ya
    but the main reason is I HATE LIARS
  13. Offline

bzride Guest

Message Count:
    this shows some real maturity buddy

Who votes this racist pig be banned form this forum as well
  14. Offline

ucyiwork Guest

Message Count:
    <font color="Navy">Me either. Why are you so pissy man? Maybe because you have a trophy that placed you second. Who knows. At first I thought you were just messing with Peter, but dam.... You need some extreme therapy for that anger bud.... No matter how much you DIY to your car.</font>
  15. Offline

DaMiL004 Guest

Message Count:
    hey ban me now please just another forum to add to my list but shows again FORUMS PLAY FAVORITES as usual
  16. Offline

bzride Guest

Message Count:
    does he realize that at least 90% of the cars are built by SHOPS
    Why do you think the industry is so big!? It's because of SPONSORS.. sponsors build show cars... it's not a DIY contest dude
  17. Offline

Phozenstone New Member

Message Count:
    damn i think he is just jealous pete, honestly we all know that there is no way in hell that Pete's car would not place so i think that Pedro dude is just angry that you still got that first place trophy even though you didnt place in the Nopi records. Im pretty sure that Pete would get first either way though, i mean look at that car, it has work that is way beyond any of our cars.
  18. Offline

Supershyguy New Member

Message Count:
    Thanks guys. but I just hope that this guy would understand that I would never lie about something like this.

Once again I am sorry that you feel this way. but the picture of the trophy tells you everything.
  19. Offline

DaMiL004 Guest

Message Count:
    well sponsors build cars to show their product NO DUH
    I build my car to show my talent
    Favorotizms
    SO TO ALL THE APC LOVERS OUT THERE
    KISS MY WHITE ASS
  20. Offline

DaMiL004 Guest

Message Count:
    FAVORITES
    look at this you fucking lemmings
    HOW MUCH DID YOUR TROPHY ACTUALLY COST
    nopi has a little gold plaque that is ingraved yours looks like a decal from SOME HONDA CIVIC THAT YOU MODIFIED LoL
    .... your sponsor modified
  21. Offline

falnfenix Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    this is the only comment i'm going to make in this thread...because i really don't want to get involved...but i will say wholeheartedly that Pedro is one who will definitely speak his mind...he's not the type to talk behind ones back. jealous....meh. i doubt it. knowing Pedro, he's far from...

but that's getting into more of an issue than i want to create.

carry on with the argument. *grabs popcorn*
  22. Offline

DaMiL004 Guest

Message Count:
    thank you hun
  23. Offline

LowRolla Will work for turbo

Message Count:
    I've only got one comment to make on this. Whether or not Pete did the work himself (which VERY few people do) you know damn well he deserved to take first place. Can you honestly say that your corolla or any other corolla there had more work or better quality work done to it? It's a shame that you're such a bitter racist asshole.

I'd say about 95% of the show-winning cars there were NOT done DIY - so why aren't you bitching up a storm about them? I love how you brag about being banned from different forums, "Oh another one I can add to the list!!" What, it's something to be proud of? That you're such a raging asshole that people won't even put up with you on the INTERNET? Way to go man, you're a fuckin winner.
  24. Offline

DaMiL004 Guest

Message Count:
  25. Offline

DaMiL004 Guest

Message Count:
    and also why do you guys sound so scared of this PETE guy come on its only a car what is he going to do beat you up with it hes a lying asshole and thats what most forums are face it, i hate people who lie about shit and thats all he is a liar
  26. Offline

DaMiL004 Guest

Message Count:
    and i love how i can get you guys all pissed off relax its a forum people
  27. Offline

DaMiL004 Guest

Message Count:
    YEAH SO YOU THINK HE IS LYING TOO
    UNLESS PETE IS THE LITTLE BITCH THAT I SAY HE IS AND HUNTED A JUDGE DOWN
    JUDGES DONT EVEN SHOW UP AT THE TROPHY CEREMONY SO GROW UP LIAR LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE
  28. Offline

midniterains Guest

Message Count:
    DaMiL004YEAH SO YOU THINK HE IS LYING TOO
    UNLESS PETE IS THE LITTLE BITCH THAT I SAY HE IS AND HUNTED A JUDGE DOWN
    JUDGES DONT EVEN SHOW UP AT THE TROPHY CEREMONY SO GROW UP LIAR LIEx100

seriously, grow up.
    :rolleyes:
  29. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Pedro, I dont need an ass like you putting words into my mouth. <br />
    <br />
    Im just saying that he probably raised a ruckus bout it, and is leaving some details out. Never did i call him a liar.
  30. Offline

Supershyguy New Member

Message Count:
    Actually I asked to see the score sheet to see what I did wrong. since I had everything done, (this is the right thing to do) I wanted to see what I did wrong so I can atleast know where I lost points.

but they said that they lost it. and never took my car into consideration of winning. so they redid my car. and about judges not being there. yes they are. I have media passes and they are at where we are. behind the stage. dont worry about it guys. if you think I am lying do that. cause I really dont care. I am just upset that I am being called Names cause I am Asian.

I really dont care if you belief me or not. I have more important things to worry about then some guy in another country things I am lying over the internet... :rolleyes: