1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

IS300 style Tail Lights, HOW?

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by darrenwang, Jun 27, 2003.

1. Offline

stephen.fisher Guest

Message Count:
    s

Come on! Upside-down stickers make the car look great! I don't understand you people... lol

Kindof like stickers make a car go faster...

:twisted:
  2. Offline

Hirolla Guest

Message Count:
    I know that everyone has their own taste and I'm sure that some people could find a few things on my car that they wouldn't take a liking to but upside down Toyota badges... come on dude.
  3. Offline

o4 Rolla S Guest

Message Count:
    those altis badges is what i was talking about, but what about the toyota badge? isnt it different in japan? i coulda swore i was confused by the supras and ae86s on gran turismo. haha
  4. Offline

03rolla59 Guest

Message Count:
    Is it possible to mold or have it molded after you put the cover on the trunk piece? How would you mold it?
  5. Offline

stinky Guest

Message Count:
    toyota has the same symbol over there as here. the Altezza has a different one but thats it. Unless you are looking at the "crown" line. but pretty much only the "yakuza" drive those over there. they are HOT cars though. I guess they would be considered the "lexus" that never made it over here.