1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

is this possible?

Discussion in 'Interior' started by jiggaman725, Aug 14, 2004.

1. Offline

turbo4age Love to Hate me

Message Count:
    how cute :D he thinks im an old guy!!

and sure, my advice would be to let youre employer know that you admitedly have an issue with the orientation of the shifter.... that they should retrofit an idiot light for you :eek:

does the old comment insinuate that you feel i DO know what im talking about? because thats just noble of you to admit :p
  2. Offline

turbo4age Love to Hate me

Message Count:
  3. Offline

Coryolla Guest

Message Count:
    actually since the last big thread about this I noticed that my mom's Camry has a
    P RND2L thing in the guage bezel that lights up, just find a 98 camry le in the junkyard and jack the setup
  4. Offline

jiggaman725 the black guy

Message Count:
    no need to worry about a "phone call" threat...i hate people that act like they're gonna do something over an internet argument...besides, it's really not that serious...i don't hate you...just think you're a smart ass

and i didn't say help me install an idiot light...i asked if it was possible...maybe that's the part that stumped you

and i'm sorry that my vocabulary consists of too many "grown up people words" for you...i'll try to use smaller ones for you next time

and last time i checked that "identical thread" didn't exactly answer the question so i figured i'd make my own.

all in all, i'm not on here to make any enemies, just to get info on corollas so i apologize for any and all comments that may have offended you...it was immature of me to lash out at you for expressing your opinion...i realized over the past two days of driving with the knob and boot on that it a gear indicator is unnecessary unless your not used to driving your own car.