1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

head lights and interior neonlights

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by wildFIRE, Apr 21, 2003.

1. Offline

wildFIRE Guest

Message Count:
    head lights and interior neonlights

hey .. i was thinking bout getting some new headlights .. but then i kinda like the stock ones... so i figured i'd just get some HID bulbs.. anyone knwo which ones i shoudl get for the 03 corolla... not to expensive please. also i was thinking about putting in some neon lights in the leg room for the passenger and driver side in the front.. anyone knwo how i can go about doing that.... i'm thinking maybe get the neon lights to go one when i open the door and turn off after a few mins like the center light does .. or get it to flicker to the beat of whatever song i'm playing....... welp if you can help thanx
  2. Offline

Jae Guest

Message Count:
  3. Offline

Crazyness Guest

Message Count:
    What do you mean with Cheap HID bulbs? The real HID bulbs wont work unless you have the ballast for it and the whole kit usually cost more than $300 so i dont think thats cheap unless you got the cash. I think you mean fake HIDs bulbs... those usually cost around $20 to $80 dollars depending on the brand you get. I have heard alot of good things about the Silvana Silverstars.... anyways.. I figured out that it wasnt worth spending like $30 bucks every 2 monhts on new bulbs so i went for the real HID kit... Im really happy with my kit... so i really recommend you getting the HIDs if you are really into the lighting stuff....