1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Goodbye ]=

Discussion in 'Pictures & Photography' started by JordanInc, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Offline

Machinehead2k5 Chemosabe

Message Count:
    Yep I'll still take the headlights. I need a backup pair or I might just take the celica projectors and retrofit them into them. But those "elbow pads" on the door I would take graciously. My sister's dogs decided they were a good chew toy. I have only 1 and that's the driver's side LOL.
  2. Offline

SD_S New Member

Message Count:
    Sorry to hear about that. At least you are ok and getting a different car now. You damage front end remind me of what happen to my car a year ago. Well put me on the list of ppl who want your TRD rear valences
  3. Offline

darkgamer1912 Member

Message Count:
    yo man that sux i just got my car fixed after i got into an accident so i know how u feel. luckly i yelled at the cop and he corrected the story so i didnt have to pay for the repairs. but glad to say ur ok and lets hope u dont get to much reprecutions from this and maybe a new car even if its not a rolla gl dude keep us posted also did u have a trd exhuast cause i might be interested in that if u got one
  4. Offline

93geoprizm Active Member

Message Count:
    man, after all the work you put in, sorry to hear that
  5. Offline

modmonster2008 Complete Newbie

Message Count:
    damn bro that really sucks, at least its nice to hear you are ok
  6. Offline

yakuza13 New Member

Message Count:
    Sorry about your car but glad to hear you are ok. If you consider getting another Corolla, I'm selling mine. :D Just not sure if you are in CA. Check out the classifieds.
  7. Offline

JordanInc ZZE110

Message Count:
    i dont know if im parting out my car yet! everyones been asking me about quotes for parts etc.
    stop PMing me, please. all will be ignored for now until im ready to sell, and thats if i do sell.
  8. Offline

RinconRolla98 Well-Known Member

Message Count:

Its kind of crazy here we are assuming you are parting out your car and to be honest the damage only looks cosmetic , replacing bumpers ,lights ,hood and were are like volchers picking your car apart...LOL...You are a true Toyota person cause if it was me I would fix it up and get her back on the road ... Hell you aint paying for it .....Good luck in what you do and being one of them who asked if you are parting things out ... I'm Sorry ... But I nevered PM you .... LOL .... Take care
  9. Offline

GSE21tuner Formerly rollatuner110. Representing AZLexus.club

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    07 Lexus IS350, 04 Lexus IS300
    Ok. I agree. Just get it fixed! :D Then come our Toyota meets.
  10. Offline

JordanInc ZZE110

Message Count:
    but i wan an IS300, lmao
  11. Offline

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    Well, if you get an IS300, don't make the same mistake again. ;)
  12. Offline

mochatron New Member

Message Count:
    Where are the pictures? I cant see/find them... :(
  13. Offline

JordanInc ZZE110

Message Count:
    i took them off, sorry
  14. Offline

tsburt Active Member

Message Count:
    sorry man..this sux.
  15. Offline

crb530 Member

Message Count:
    hey when you are ready to sell i want thoughs rims if you are will

and im sorry to hear about your mishapps

thanks
    crb530
  16. Offline

xplicitcorolla99 Active Member

Message Count:
    atleast your sticking with toyota/lexus class,forget about the is300:D get an gs300/400 slap 19" rims and slam that sucker;)
  17. Offline

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    You mean VIP it out. :D
  18. Offline

JordanInc ZZE110

Message Count:
    GS costs more and...and i lean more towards the ricey sporty kind than vip
  19. Offline

rayray1 Active Member

Message Count:
    The IS300 is a solid platform.... 4-wheel double wishbones and the stout 2JZ engine, you can get one now-a-days relatively inexpensively.

I'd say go for it!
  20. Offline

KrypticKarma ~2001 Corrizm~

Message Count:
    Sorry about the accident man.. I was recently involved in an accident which prettymuch totaled my car also.. Its not fun. thats why i really havnt been active on here much either. :(
  21. Offline

RinconRolla98 Well-Known Member

Message Count:

Sorry to hear that
  22. Offline

zjoanyg 00 Rolla

Message Count:
    aww man... that totally sucks for you... i remember seeing ur car the other day we met in the parking garage.... dang that totally sucks... i might not be able to see ur car parked in the same spot every morning anymore... ehehehe.... good luck to u bro... sad to see a fellow corolla owner get into an accident but it was bound to happen sooner or later... i mean seriously, i've been in two already but i'm still driving it like the day i got it.... hope all turns out well for u....
  23. Offline

JordanInc ZZE110

Message Count:
    lol thanks dude
  24. Offline

zjoanyg 00 Rolla

Message Count:
    oops double post...
  25. Offline

99corollarolla Member

Message Count:
    hope you're okay

ps. i want dibs on springs :) and possibly your rims depending on price
  26. Offline

JordanInc ZZE110

Message Count:
    <^> no dibs
    u guys startin to piss me off
  27. Offline

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    99corollarolla is still new. He probably didn't see that you said no more dibs.
  28. Offline

jcrwzr Member

Message Count:
    duuuude.... no matter who's fault it is... accidents always blow chunks..

i was in an accident with my ae92.. it wasn't major. my car was still in running condition. basically, the chick made a stupid move, i had to slam my brakes and kinda dodge the accord, so i turned the wheel.. i kept skidding, and the chick kept on turning. luckily by the time my vehicle stopped, all we did was just touch... i got out of my car furious and pissed... saying, "wtfh are you doing?" the chick took it to insurance and it was 95% my fault.. we both told the same stories to our claims adjusters, and my insurance 21st century, and her insurance AAA, BOTH put me at 95% at fault. it was totally her fault, at the next meet, i'll draw you diagrams of what happened... this was totally unavoidable, the chick made the move without signaling and turned infront of me. again, we touched... no paint transfer either. and the chick had some shady business goin on too... there are so many details.

so, what am i trying to say? don't get your hopes up that you're in the clear... insurance companies want your money. they'll make up sooo many reasons to put you at fault.

also, how old are you? you married? do you have kids?

being young, unmarried, and a non-parent puts you at a higher risk of being at fault. insurance companies are shady.

i'm not pointing the finger at you or sayin that you're at fault... i wasn't there.... but i'm just saying.

also, do you pass by the area you were in an accident often? are you VERY familiar with the area you got in an accident in? OR were you new area? what i'm trying to get at is insurance will find reason to put you at fault.

1. if you're in an area you are VERY familiar with: insurance will say you went auto pilot and took for granted that you expect the same conditions every time you pass through that intersection

2. you're new to the area: insurance will say, you should've taken more precautions.

sorry to scare you or everyone on here... but this is serious... my aunt analyzes statistical data and almost every single factor for auto insurance companies and adjusts insurance rates based on demographics. in the event of accidents, soooo many factors come into play. aside from the evidence you give the police, claims adjusters will refer to statistical data (provided by people like my aunt) to better determine who's more at fault. this stuff is all gruesome and dirty, and at most times its not fair at all.

i hope the mercedes is 100% at fault. we need you in the corolla meets. i hate it when people with luxury cars or raised trucks (im talking about owners who don't even off road with thier truck) think they own the street when infact, they're compensating for a small penis or having a b**ch for a wife or girlfriend...

good luck man and keep me updated. most of my aquaintences and friends who have been in accidents who are not at fault (given the benefit of the doubt), end up being screwed by insurance. my aunt's stories are true on my end... i always find these things interesting yet a lesson learned that, you're never safe on the streets.
  29. Offline

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
  30. Offline

SaberJ2X Lurk MOAR

Message Count:
    that's why in PR, I abuse the "light adjustment" law... wait... there's no law for that :p

I blind the mother fucker in SUVs with my high beams when they go rampaging fast thru small streets like they were the only vehicle lane.

it seems your gonna be screwed...
    welcome to the club :D