1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Ford Five Hundred Vs. Corolla Fogs

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by KrypticKarma, May 17, 2008.

1. Offline

KrypticKarma ~2001 Corrizm~

Message Count:
    Ford Five Hundred Vs. Corolla Fogs

Hey everyone.

I was at work today and noticed that the Ford Five Hundred has a very similar design fog lamp of the 8th Gen corollas. And! they are only like $30.00 opposed to the 120.00 a piece for the corolla ones. Do you think there is a way to kinda retro fit them into our cars for a cheaper but similar looking fog lamp?

Maybe this could help us all out that are looking for corolla fogs.

Thanks and heres some pics

Ford Five Hundred Fog lamp

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Corolla Fog lamp

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Offline

Tonyota VVTI BLOWN..??

Message Count:
    Hmmm good find. Are the diminsions similiar ?
  3. Offline

KrypticKarma ~2001 Corrizm~

Message Count:
    From what I can tell they look very similar in size, but I dont know anyone around here thats has corolla fogs so i cant really compare.

Actually I could probably just measure the hole in my bumper and get those dimensions and then go out to a dealership and measure the fogs for a five hundred. When I get a chance ill do so or if someone wants to get the dimensions for the corolla ones that would help out
  4. Offline

GSE21tuner Formerly rollatuner110. Representing AZLexus.club

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    07 Lexus IS350, 04 Lexus IS300
    I won't work. The angles of the beam patterns are wrong. If you look, the Corolla fogs have the bulb angled toward the center, while the 500's point straight. If you install those, the light dispersion will be out to the side where you can't really see them.