1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Fitness feel the burn!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 94corolla-chafita, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Offline

WarpRider Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Hey all, just wanted to put in my two cents; my gf and I have been doing P90X since late January and are in the middle of Phase 3 (the last 30 days). Just wanted to say to all those who are picking it up, this is an awesome program. At first I was skeptical (like I am of all infomercials), but some friends at work had tried it and saw results, so I decided to give it a shot. All I can say is that this regimen is intense and you need to "Bring It!" every day.

Also, if you're thinking about going through it, just be mindful of what you eat, as always!
  2. Offline

DOT. Noypi ako!

Message Count:
    Cool.

I'm a firm believer that your diet is big part of how successful your results will be. I'm not giving up any food I love to eat but I'm cutting down the portions. I guess that's the best a win-win situation.
  3. Offline

MovieSTAR i hurd u liek?

Message Count:
    caerful dot, you might activate the trap card!!!
  4. Offline

tsburt Active Member

Message Count:
    haha...u sure it's a match against mine??
  5. Offline

DrunkSaru Unsuspecting Poo Flinger

Message Count:
    I have the original Power 90, NOT P90x. P90x is more entertaining. When I bought the Original DVD, that was when I was on a roll with buying everything from infomercials. I loved the 100% satisfaction or your money back deals. but Power 90 was also the first to actually have something good so i kept that. everything you see of what i own, if you saw it on an infomercial, I kept it because I found some good use for it.
  6. Offline

GSE21tuner Formerly rollatuner110. Representing AZLexus.club

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    07 Lexus IS350, 04 Lexus IS300
    I would do P90X, but I already have a gym membership...