1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Corolla discontinued??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GSE21tuner, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Offline

fuzionrolla Guest

Message Count:
    toyota must straighten out their cars they did a good job on the new camry and the tacoma they must make corollas with diffrent motor options and thats up with celicas with 1.8litres they must make a bigger motor cmon its a (sports car) lots of their market focus is on the elderly and manny younger ppl are leaning towards honda or nissan... sadly to say that chevy has a cobalt ss supercharged and toyota doesent even have anything to compete with. toyota should make a corolla supercharged or turbo with aboute 200 220 hp stock for some of the younger market if they would build it it would sell cause they are soo relyable... all this is my vision on it but if they did that i surtanly would buy one
  2. Offline

DrunkSaru Unsuspecting Poo Flinger

Message Count:
    unfortunately, toyota is not focusing on sports cars so i highly doubt that your vision will come true anytime soon.

BTW, i've never seen anyone spell a word as "surtanly". i took me a minute to figure that one out.
  3. Offline

falnfenix Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    here's a bit of news for you: the Celica is dead. for the Toyota brand, sports cars are a thing of the past.
  4. Offline

fuzionrolla Guest

Message Count:
    wow i can spell ass hole ! fuck you guys are fucking dicks
  5. Offline

Message Count:
  6. Offline

GSE21tuner Formerly rollatuner110. Representing AZLexus.club

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    07 Lexus IS350, 04 Lexus IS300
    He's 18 from his previous posts.
  7. Offline

Message Count:
    i would have said 16...maybe 15.
  8. Offline

Message Count:
    no, we're not. it's hard to understand you. the newest version of firefox has a built-in spellcheck, and it's not terribly difficult to place periods in proper locations. make yourself easier to understand and you won't get flamed for it.
  9. Offline

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    No you can't. Relyable is spelled reliable. And in your last post, asshole is one word, not two. And the next sentence is a run-on and isn't coherent. f*ck you guys are f*cking d*cks.?? LOL WTF
    What do kids learn in school these days? And here where I live, they're complaining about a simple high school exit exam. HA! If you can't pass that, you don't deserve to graduate. What a joke.
  10. Offline

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    I swear with every passing year kids get more and more stupid and ignorant.
  11. Offline

fuzionrolla Guest

Message Count:
    okay then i already knew i had difficulties spelling... but if you must know here high school is for 4 years and 30 credits ive been in high school for 3 and a half years and have 28 credits. after this half of the semester ill have 30 and i dont even have to go back ive never failed a class but yeah youse dont know me and my past and shit you just juge me on one little flaw i have.
  12. Offline

Message Count:
    so use spell check. like i said, the newest version of Firefox has a built-in spell checker - it will automatically underline anything you misspell, and if you right click on that word it will give you options to change it.

http://www.firefox.com
  13. Offline

WorldHazard Member

Message Count:
    who really cares about spell check as long as u understand what a person is saying.... it's the internet.. lol..

but back to the corolla dieying. I say off it... there is nothing special about it. it's just a boring regular car. i was thinking about getting a yaris myself just recently.. but didn't.. obviosley lol. and by those pics from the jap toyota page.. the sedan looks "normal" still... nothing special again, while the wagon version reminds me much of the lancer wagon mitsu has
  14. Offline

Message Count:
    its still a good practice to be able to spell correctly. When I was 14, I did all the L33+ typing and stuff and well I had fun but as you get older, you realize you need to make sure you are able to communicate.

The corolla has been "plain" looking for the past 10 years now. In fact, I think the status of the corolla now is what the camry used to be 10 years ago and the Yaris is what the corolla was 10 years ago. I love the corolla's in Japan now. Nice 3D GPS systems and stuff, and quite functional as well as long lasting but always plain. I think it will be hard to find a toyota with styling that just looks really really cool like ...well for example the aston martin DB9... ohhh that car is so sexy but so unreliable.. lol.

So what do you guys think of the FTHS?
  15. Offline

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    OMG it seems like half the people in this forum can't spell. And several can't form a correct sentence to save their life. I still stand by what I have said and I don't take anything back. If you pride yourself in being English speaking citizens then learn how to read and write for goodness sakes. If you have doubts about your spelling you can always use a frickin dictionary. You can even use... hey look its the internet! Seems people are just getting lazy. If you want to be taken seriously online, at your job, in school, writing resumes, or at your career then I seriously suggest you people invest some time in making yourselves coherent and communication-worthy.
  16. Offline

fuzionrolla Guest

Message Count:
    are you a doctor then why doese spelling matter so much like shut up with it already
  17. Offline

Message Count:
    If I remember correctly, I think i slept through most of my English classes. I got a B for a lot of BSing. lol. I got a D on one of my essays once. I'm sure the teacher just mean my essay was a D for Dazzling. oh well.. I think we've gone quite off the subject from the original post. Anyone want to create a new post for how rubbish our English is today?
  18. Offline

WorldHazard Member

Message Count:
    actually... a doctor is a REALLY bad example.. probably one of the worst examples you could use. Have you ever seen a doctors explaination in a paragraph? free-hand damn near every word. If you're lucky enough to understand medical terminology, you have a chance at understanding what the doctors note's even read.
  19. Offline

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    I don't think there is a need. I've just come to accept that there are just ignorant people in this world. If some people want to ignore their obvious handicap and hinder everyone else around them then go ahead.
    DrunkSaru, even though you say you've slept through most of your English classes, you can still form sentences with correct spelling and grammar. I only have to read your post once to understand your response unlike trying to nitpick through these seemingly encrypted ciphers of a message.
    And yes you are right. It's not the best example. I understand what he's trying to say though. I'm no doctor but does anyone have to be a doctor or of some kind of profession to have to be able to communicate correctly and efficiently?
    And fuzionrolla, if you really want to know, I'm a pre-pharm student which doesn't emphasize on English but yet I'm proficient in it well enough to talk to you.
  20. Offline

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
  21. Offline

fuzionrolla Guest

Message Count:
    not once in any of my posts i ever implyed trying to be cool so what are you talking aboute
  22. Offline

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
  23. Offline

fuzionrolla Guest

Message Count:
    nope im just trying to get you to stop talking aboute me having spelling problems cause i was already aware of that
  24. Offline

Message Count:
    here's a thought...instead of bitching and moaning at us, make an attempt to improve yourself.
  25. Offline

Message Count:
  26. Offline

fuzionrolla Guest

Message Count:
    i dont care if i annoy you... im not the one who started with the spelt words worng shit. so shut up and get back to the toppic
  27. Offline

Message Count:
    stifle yourself, kiddo. you're trying to pick a fight with the wrong person. ;)
  28. Offline

fuzionrolla Guest

Message Count:
    okay then im not worried aboute that just zip it and get back to the topic
  29. Offline

Message Count:
    nope...not "zipping it" because you want me to stop sharing what i have to say.

you really need to learn how to avoid getting so angry on the intarwebs...and learn to spell, while you're at it.
  30. Offline

fuzionrolla Guest

Message Count:
    w.e man your so lame ppl like you in my town wouldnt last to long. we dont like ignorant stupid shits like you who for some reason are soo speacial and think they are betten the every one else