1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Colorado

Discussion in 'USA: West' started by Cuztomrollaz98, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    Damir 303 875 7299 (cell), I live really close to Kris (DenverRolla) and Andy (DeebsTundra) so us three could meet up at the apartments and then cruise from there to the conoco right off Auraria Campus where all the Bikers meet saturday nights :D.... it's like a 2 mins away from Elitches. About the time I dk I'm good for any time let me know guys :p
  2. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    Kris... 303-522-1334... any time after 7 on saturday I'll be here just call me and let me know whats going on... seeing as tho I can't get online at work very often...
  3. Offline

DeebsTundra Big Tires :)

Message Count:
    Andy
    (303) 521-4076

I live in the same apartment complex.
    I'm w/ Damir in thinking the old MHM Conoco. Real easy access to I-25 South...right by Auraria Campus.
  4. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    yeah its also right by Elitch's -- I mentioned the Pepsi Center parking lot (which is right beside the Conoco they're talking about) just cause it seemed like a readily eyeable spot... lol The conoco works fine...

Directions out of Elitch's. Take right on Speer upon leaving the park. Take Right on Auria Parkway. Stay in the right hand lane down Auria and keep a sharp eye out. The Conoco we're talking about is on the right-hand side of the road. You'll see how to turn off and get into the station.
  5. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    sweet shit so Conoco it is... I got my brother in law to let me borrow his wheels (gunmetal MR7's) for a couple of hrs so my car looks decent :D...... also at what time are we exactly gonna meet up? Kris can't till 7 and me him and andy might cruise down to the Conoco so what time after that can we meet up?
  6. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    ok so here is my Question... andy and I got conflicted on the tates... is it saturday the 18th or the 25th... because if its next week there is no way in hell I can make it... if its tommrow night or tonight for those of you how are reading this on saturday morning I'm so there... and the parking lot next to the conoco is SOOO set up for autocross its awsome...
  7. Offline

bassix2004 RyNo

Message Count:
    My cell is 303-916-6672
    Im open after 5pm Mon-Wed, Thurs off, and open after 7pm, on friday and 3pm on Sat and sundays off.
    I know where Kris and Andy live so I can go to Kris's apartment and follow him anywhere.
  8. Offline

BloKKem New Member

Message Count:
    ok well its 8am and we about to head up to 6 flags now so when people actually start getting together at the Conoco someone call me up at 719-216-4917 and my name is Daniel. The only problem i foresee is us being done at elitch earlier than 7 and us being tired as hell, so hopefully the times work out well. we will see though. later
  9. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    So whoever lives by Kris let's meet there and just let me know a time guys

We'll be gathering at the Conoco tonight and the All Toyota Meet which was organized by the owner of www.coloradoracing.net is the 25th @ 2pm at Castle Rock <<<< date and time might change due to weather or other reasons so I'll keep u posted :D
  10. Offline

Message Count:
    :ninjastea

^-Sweeett.

So those of us going to the All Toyota Meet in Castle Rock, what say we try and actually take our Toyota's? Our little Denver Toyota club meet last night was actually a get together of a Corolla, an Accord, a Blazer and a streetbike. :rolleyes:

D,
    You find anybody else who is rolling w/ us to Castle Rock or is it just you and I?
  11. Offline

UKO Jon

Message Count:
    Trying to get a list of people of who would be interested in a little corolla get together in KC for HIN. Check out the thread in the central section labeled HIN.
  12. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    no man haven't found anyone else, so far it's u and me man. Yea the meet yesterday was not what I expected but well at least we got to chill and meet each other so that was the good part hehehe.... my corolla was down unfortunately so I couldn't take it down but it should be up with new tires and ready to roll as soon as I get my damn paycheck lol..... about the HIN I might actually still go... what date was it on again? I'm heading to NY to see my gf and give her an engament ring and shit during mid july/august so if the HIN is during those days I could stop by KC and then after that head up to NY
  13. Offline

UKO Jon

Message Count:
    HIN is July 16th. It would be really cool to get some colorado people. So far only fastrolla96 and me for sure are going and TurismoDreamin said he would come if he can get his car running by then.
  14. Offline

Message Count:
    I'd love to go...but I've used up my vacation time for the Rally in the Rockies, Labor Day weekend. Maybe next year. Where do they hold HIN anyways...does it chage every year?
  15. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    it's in different places around the country... if HIN KC works out well this year then they will more than likely do it again next year. you'd think they would have done it in Denver or somethin by now... lewserz
  16. Offline

Message Count:
    Especially with all that mad money they sunk into the new convention center.
  17. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    eh we're a gay state what can I say...... and well bad news it seems like I'll be rollaless from now on, I have to sell my car thanks to some family issues that are forcing me to do it so I guess I'll be carless for a while :(....damn it. I guess the whole team can still go on and what not, when I turn 18 it's for sure that the XRS is mine so no worries about the team
  18. Offline

Message Count:
    Suck...don't worry bro, you're still at the top of the team. You and Kris are founders. And I come in right below you...so your spot as king is still there. Kris can be queen, it's cool.

Soon as you get the XRS, you'll probably be the fastest in the group..since my bike doesn't count.
  19. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    yea sucks ass.... I don't really care about the "king" spot and shit though, a team is a team and nobody is left out and stuff u know... I'm really hoping to at least shoot for a 93-97 Corolla or a AE86 in okay shape for a daily driver for now till Oct which is when I get the S OR XRS and if I get an S then I'll probably end up buying a bike around that time too since they come down in price... and well not the fastest cause I bet ur Tundra is pretty fast too and shit man lol
  20. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    jerk...

umm hey I'm comming down on saturday after work on my way to monument.. I'll call when I get close to there and find out if you guys are still down there... if you arn't I'm just going to drive right by...
  21. Offline

Message Count:
    :ninjastea
  22. Offline

Message Count:
    D:

Did you already sell your car or are you going to still roll the Rolla down to Castle Rock Saturday?
    If not, dude, we can just hop in my truck and cruise down there.
  23. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    I haven't sold the car YET but either way I can't drive it cause the tires are in really bad shape :(.... damn it dood I hate my insurance being so damn high it sucks ass :mad:
  24. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    hey guys, just thought i'd let ya know if ya aren't doin anything on the 4th we're having a party @ my place on the 4th... gonna have a couple kegs, etc.. its a bring your own meat to grill out on one of the 2-3 grills we'll have goin and $5 to purchase a drinking cup. (its to help offset the cost of the kegs). Fat Tire and Bud Light (sorry no Guiness as much as I'd love to do it, I can't afford the cost of a Nitrogen setup quite yet)
  25. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    shit no guinness... I'm not going no way no how... ummm I don't know right now... but we'll see as time gets closer...I think I might have to work but after words I will def try to come..
  26. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    I'll show up for a bit for sure man, thanks for the invitation. I'll try and bring some Colombian food by so u guys can taste :D
  27. Offline

UKO Jon

Message Count:
    [IMG][/URL][/IMG]

I was wondering if anyone was interested? I know earlier that some of you expressed interest in going. Here's your chance.

There's going to be playboy playmates there too.
  28. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    i'm workin on it... :)
  29. Offline

UKO Jon

Message Count:
    Me and fastrolla96 want to see your turbo corolla.
  30. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    hehe if everything works out ill be there, however i can't make any promises yet...