1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Colorado

Discussion in 'USA: West' started by Cuztomrollaz98, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    sure will man.... so when we meeting up next???
  2. Offline

DeebsTundra Big Tires :)

Message Count:
    Monday is a SERIOUS no-go for me...I have a huge customer coming down tomorrow to do a full physical inventory...I think Kris works until 5 every day except Friday and Sunday...weekends are probably out best bet.

Maybe even tomorrow. What's your usual daily schedule look like?
    My weekday's suck...big time...I don't know about Travis...and Kris, his days are pretty bumping.

Oh yeah, I was thinking about getting a chrome emblem made that said RRV.

:cool:

We changed it to Rolla Recovery Vehicle after we realized that Corolla Recovery Vehicle made my truck sound like a Honda SUV...(CRV)
  3. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    hmmm interesting point about the CRV lol well I work only when they need me and well I haven't worked in 3 weeks so I'm pretty much counting on this whole week off too lol let me know when it's best for u guys I can whenever really.... hey Kris how about going to that place Tokyo Joe's? sound good?
  4. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    can't do it today.. I have a party for a realy good friend tonight... and maby next weekend... fridays are good for me and sundays too.. I work every other day than that
  5. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    weekends are perfect for me, friday is always good. I talked to my boss and I'm gonna be working most of the weekdays during the mornings now instead of afternoons so I'll have time for meets almost always :D
  6. Offline

Message Count:
    Looks like either Fridays or weekends are the best shot...Kris lives literally around the corner from me...so he can always keep my posted too, but who all we do have assembled so far?

Our....team roster, if you would.
  7. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    Well the team roster would be:

CuztomRollaz98
    DenverRolla
    DeebsTundra

It's us 3 for now and well Travis and the other guy I don't remember his name right now lol sorry they chill with us but they don't like being associated with teams but oh well at least they chill with us so that counts, if u know of anyone else let them know.
  8. Offline

Message Count:
    Weak...what are we the magnificent three? Who's going to respect a club with a cracker, a columbian and a drunk irishman.

:lame
  9. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    well if u think about it the group started like less than a month ago? lol we have to get the word out and all that stuff u know.... there's an all Toyota Meet the 24th of this month down in Castle Rock so maybe we could start well there..... I saw some fellow 98-00 and 03+ Corolla drivers with few upgrades today and told them about the site and team so hopefully they'll join in... it's all work in progress :D
  10. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    hey I resembel that comment... meh oh well... have to love the 3 guys... well 4 if you count whenever ryan gets his XRS
  11. Offline

Message Count:
    We need to elevate ourselves to the levels of Toyota God's!
  12. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    and to that level raise WE SHALL!!! *thunderous roar* hehe :D
  13. Offline

Message Count:
    I need our entire group to re-build their cars to run methane..let's get me some new gears and a supercharger...and I'll pull all of them to the track.

I'd really like to see the 3-4 of us create a massive sweet club for Denver, and even up into like Greeley and down to the Springs.
    Then Damir, Kris and Andy really can be the kings of toyota!
    ...By the time that happens, I really will have the Tundra Lifted...maybe even get the supercharger and the '05 engine...really put down some power.
    Plus I should have the R6 by next year.
  14. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    whoa whoa whoa damn that's a lot of shit lol, well plans for the rolla are wheels, lip kit affordable paint job and tint about it, rest of the money is going into the Renault and a bike too as soon as I get enough work hrs which could be next week I will start pushing 40-45 hrs a week so modding hurr I come :D
  15. Offline

bassix2004 RyNo

Message Count:
    I would get a new Rolla, but I do not think I will have enough money to do anything to it really, I would rather put the money into my Blazer, like supercharger, lift, paint, and interior work. Although a XRS would be really fun, and I would join the club
  16. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    Hell I've had my Corolla for a while and it's paid off and most mods I ever had in it was an Intake, clear corners (I still do), gauges and cheap knock off blue xenon bulbs that lasted me 1 yr surprisingly... The XRS doesn't need any work really, it has nice stock wheels and lip kit and even a stock tint if u want one. I would mod an XRS after warranty is up

Also quick news: The All Toyota Meet organized by CRN is being held the 25th of this month for those of u Toyota owners that want to join us. I know I'll go for sure and Kris/Andy/Travis and other that would like to go let me know if u guys want to go so I can let the guy that organized the whole thing know.
  17. Offline

Message Count:
    Time and place?
  18. Offline

BloKKem New Member

Message Count:
    whats up guys - been a while since i posted in the regional forums. anything going on lately?
  19. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    6/25/05, time 2 pm at Castle Rock, the exact parking lot I'll post that up later when I have more info on the exact location..... hey hey welcome back B, nothing much around here and u should join our team man :D I already got 2 AE86's and a Lexus GS430 to roll with our team :D
  20. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    haha shit i wondered what happened to you!

nothin really goin on up here. you still need to come up sometime. :)
  21. Offline

BloKKem New Member

Message Count:
    Ill see what i can do. Im gonna be up in Denver all day on Saturday at six flags. Ill have to try to get to castle rock since its not too far.
  22. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    CR is in between the springs and denver. but if yur gonna be up in denver @ elitch's then shit... we should all meet up.
  23. Offline

Message Count:
    Agreed.

What do you think of the new GS?

Hot damn that thing is sexy.
  24. Offline

BloKKem New Member

Message Count:
    ill be up there all day saturday, if you all were planning to meet up already then i can try to swing by where ever you all will be. cant make any promises for it though, but i will try.
  25. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    hell yea we should all meet up saturday then hehe a bunch of rollas rolling through downtown that would be tight :cool: :D
  26. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    stupid work... ifin we meet up after 7 I can make it... but befoer then I'll have to loose out... grantit after the last time I should have no problem making it there
  27. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    well the good things here are: that's a saturday AND that it gets dark till like 9 pm. Well hopefully most of u guys can make it :D
  28. Offline

Message Count:
    Count me in, you lemme know where and when to met. We could always meet at the Conoco where Mile High Madness used to meet.
  29. Offline

BloKKem New Member

Message Count:
    someone drop me some names, phones numbers, times and directions to where ever we going and ill really try to be there. I never been through downtown denver before so i will need really good directions, preferrably from 6 flags area since that is where i will be.
  30. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    Travis (303) 435-0364

I'm in Westminster but thats not far from Denver. We should decide on a location. Preferably something a bit west of Denver due to the lack of locational bliss inside of Denver. However, we could rally @ Pepsi center since its right next door to Elitch Gardens.