1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Colorado

Discussion in 'USA: West' started by Cuztomrollaz98, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    uhh dood what else more could u want with that custom bitch that u sit on everyday lol, fuck I wouldn't ask for nothin else but pussy which is not hard to get on that car lol
  2. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:

funny u used the term ' on that car ' hehe
  3. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
  4. Offline

Yotaboy05 New Member

Message Count:
    Wat up boys!!! Nothing here man, got the day off work so i've been sleepin. lol. So I got some wicked good news, talked to a guy up at PFI in Ft. Collins, I'm goin' up to talk with him next week about a Turbo kit for the Celica!! Hellz yeah, I'm stoked. We'll have to see what happens with that, they've done a custom kit on a GT-S before so just gonna see what they got to offer. thats my $0.02, lata.
  5. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    Bad ass man, keep us updated. So what you think of our goofy asses the other night lol lots of fucked up stories but Travis forgot the one when he used to have his old Corolla and some dood trying to steal it lol man ppl r stupid lol
  6. Offline

Yotaboy05 New Member

Message Count:
    It was fun man, u guys are pretty chill. Crazy mothers, lol. Travis definitly has alot of good stories man, haha.
  7. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    Well man glad we could meet u too and stuff, let us know if u want to meet again and maybe we'll get Mike, Travis, Andy, me, Kris and pretty much the whole group to roll down
  8. Offline

Yotaboy05 New Member

Message Count:
    for sure, it'd be cool to get everybody together.
  9. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    yea that'd be cool, we'll see when everybody can.... well even though Travis and Mike don't like to be associated with groups, racing teams etc due to some stuff in the past but once in a while they join us as special guests :D
  10. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    special guest??? like as on a bad 80's sitcom... sweet I want to be a special guest
  11. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    80's sitcom? hmmmm I was born in 87 dood is there somethin more recent of description that I eventually know about? lol
  12. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    after school specal... or when the presadent makes his way in to a sitcom to tell kids about how its important to read dand not smoke
  13. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    haha no not that corny of a special guest lol
  14. Offline

Yotaboy05 New Member

Message Count:
    Caddyshack is the shit!!!!! hahahaha
  15. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    only one thing to say to that "???"

ok only cause I havent seen caddy shack sence Highschool but yeah
  16. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    I've heard of it but dk wtf that is but sure lol well let's just leave it at special guests of 05' lol
  17. Offline

DeebsTundra Big Tires :)

Message Count:
    Memorable moments of CaddyShack, bruoght to you by the fine people at IMDB.com

"This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff."

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote."

"My uncle says you've got a screw loose."
    "Your uncle molests collies."

"So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

...Gotta love imdb.com...especially if you are my boss, and know just how funny that website's name really is.
  18. Offline

Yotaboy05 New Member

Message Count:
    Haha, very nice Mr. Deebs!
  19. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    umm I'll skip on that shit cause I don't even know what like 1/2 that shit is or means lol so I'll leave it to u old farts :D, man thank God I'm young :D.... but neways other than that BBQ at my house possible this weekend, friday will be awesome since my step dad is gone and my mom doesn't care as long as we don't do stupid shit.... so Kris, Andy,James, Travis, Mike let me know if u guys can make it so we can set something up...
  20. Offline

DeebsTundra Big Tires :)

Message Count:
    Yeah, you whippersnapper...get off my lawn!

I'm in. I will be there, and I'm already calling the position of Q-Master.
    So stay away from the grill or else: :chair:
  21. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    Dood I'm so hoping I get Cory's bike man, the insurance quote my mom got for the rolla (with me in it) and the bike without me in it then it's like less than 200 bucks a month man it's sweet
  22. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Have you checked on insurance rates for a bike? (Edit, you posted that before I hit reply) So youre looking at about 2400 a year for insurance on the bike?
  23. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    ummm nope dood, my mom already got a quote and is about 61 bucks a month for full coverage on Cory's bike which is a 2000 GSX-R 600 so it's not bad, I'll be riding the bike around neighborhoods mostly and farthest my work which is like right down the street so it's all good and I get to keep the rolla too. I called Cory this afternoon and he will call me later on today to come to an agreement on the bike so I can take it home soon :D man I'm so excited oh and I signed up for classes and they start in September, so all I can do till then is practice

Sweet man grill is urs then man, so yea Kris said that he'll be there after work and since I work saturday from 2-11 pm then I guess its' all good if we stay up late :D....
  24. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    700 a year, for a 17 year old with no MSF certificate on a 600R bike, full coverage??? What company is this through, because thats lower than what I was quoted....does that include medical? It sounds unheard of
  25. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    hahaha no man sorry I didn't specify lol my mom is under the bike for now since I'm gonna be doing minimal riding no further than 5 miles out....(maybe 10 miles pushing it), shit for me alone is like almost 7 grand a year man so fook that lol
  26. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Are you crazy??
  27. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    I guess.... well it's just to keep the bike under insurance, I'm not taking the bike out everyday and I'm doing really minimal riding. I'll look at insurance rates by myself when I turn 18 and have done the MSF classes man cause I won't pay 600-700 bucks a month for bike insurance
  28. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    The insurance of the bike under your moms name will leave you with ZERO medical coverage. You think the insurance company cares about a 3-4 thousand dollar bike bill if you wreck it (after whatever your high deductible is too) No, they worry about the 50k in medical bills...which they wont cover if you wipe out on it.
  29. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    hmmm good point...... ahhh I dk then FUCK I HATE THIS lol I wish I was older :D
  30. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Youre mom doesnt know about the logistics of having it under her name, while YOU are the driver on it?? Does she have her license?