1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Colorado

Discussion in 'USA: West' started by Cuztomrollaz98, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    hehe the only things in between the airport and redrocks are aurora, denver north, lakewood... i would def not stay in aurora *grin* --- but lakewood might be decent.
  2. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    in lakewood at wadsworth and hampten theres a group of nice hotels... and its real close to damir andy and I.. and red rocks is almost within walking distance... I mean you can see the damn thing from there
  3. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    and talking about that I just started working in a hotel so maybe u can lodge there man that's if you'd like. The hotel is the Courtyard by The Ramada or somethin like that lol, it's a nice hotel, nothing too shabby or expensive but nothing crappy, real nice place.
  4. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Is that the courtyard in Denver? Thats on my list of possibilities
  5. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    yea it's in the Lakewood/Denver area kinda southwest part of town but not far from downtown and red rocks area. 15 mins away the most from Downtown and like 10 mins away from Red Rocks

hey yo James hit me up at 303 875 7299 when u ready to meet up, Kris and I will be ready like at around 6 or so so just hit me up and we'll set something up for sure to see where we can meet up, also trying to reach andy but nothin yet
  6. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    i booked a room at the doubletree in denver
  7. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    sweet dood, I haven't heard of it but where is that located at? how much for the 3 nights?
  8. Offline

DeebsTundra Big Tires :)

Message Count:
    Sorry couldn't meet up with you guys last night, still feeling under the weather. Aaron gave me his cold...and damn did it suck...so rather than subject you guys to it...I just stayed home...fuck I've gone to bed around 8:30 the past 4 nights in a row...except saturday when I did force myself to stay up so I could catch Samurai Champloo. (12:30) This weekend though.
  9. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    Eh I don't blame you, that's the time I'm prolly going to sleep all this week since my shifts are from 6 am to 2 pm and I have friday off thank God so a little time to chill and rest then, well man hope u feel better and shit and damn dood u missed one of the sickest Celicas EVAR!!!! damn James hit the jack pot with that car and I WANT IT!!!! :D
  10. Offline

Message Count:
    Where'd you end up meeting at anyways?
  11. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    we met at the McDonalds on Wads and old Wads, it's right off of I-70 and Wads about 2 blocks north.... and hey I found another 600r I think it's a 99, 13k miles for $4,000.... think I can get it down to $3,500? I also saw this Telefonica like 20 mins ago but the dood wants $5700 and I'm about 2 g's short lol, think u can take a look at it with me whenever that dood comes down to Denver? He lives in freakin Grand Junction lol
  12. Offline

Message Count:
    :superconf Telefonica? :superconf

Never heard of it.

As for the 600-R...does he have any modifications too it? If it's stock, I would bet you could talk him down $500. But if it's got money into it...O_O
  13. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    In the add it does say Extras but I dk what it is, I've been trying to reach the dood to see when he's coming down or if we could meet 1/2 way somewhere or something, I want to see it it looks like a good bike

oh and the the Telefonica Edition came with the GSX-R bikes but I THINK only in 600 cc though not sure about have seen 750cc and 1000 ccc in the same Edition...
  14. Offline

Message Count:
    ...the only cool replica race bike is the Repsol Honda CBR1000RR...and you don't want that bike...waaaay to powerful for it's own good...not to mention the $13,000 price-tag. Course all the 1000's now-a-days are way to powerful.

Telefonica looks funny...maybe it's the Movie Star wording on the side...O_O

I'd steer towards lower cost bikes...I would think race replica would get ripped off REAL quick.

Nobody wants to steal my bike...it's not a 1000. :D :D
  15. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    haha yea lol well I dk fuck 1000 cc I don't think I'll ever get one even though the R1 it's one tempting sexy BLIATCH!!! :druel: :D..... and well back to the 600r here's the add hehe I finally got off my lazy azz and went to get the add lol here's the info:

2000 YZF 600R, 13K mi, blk, exc. shape, pipe, new tires, extras, $4000. Phone number is 970-663 0587..... hey Andy can I ask you a favor? I'd call and ask about the bike but I'm a NoOb :D so can u please call and get all the info for me please? Like in case there's something in the bike that I dk or crap like that u know :D and can u also tell him if he's willing to trade for a car heheh MINE!!! just if u can or want to IF not then is kool
  16. Offline

Message Count:

Dude, that bike is a fucking steal...if you have the money buy that bike right now.

It is a 2000 Yamaha YZF-600R. Black/Silver paint job...it's got a Vance & Hines slip-on exhaust, frame sliders through the front fairings...the front tire has about 200 miles on it...he's got a brand new Avon rear tire to go with the bike, plus it's a 170 versus the stock 160. I cut the rear fender down, it does have stock turn signals, no flushmounts like mine. He dropped a tooth in the front sprocket...he dropped from 15 to 14 teeth, which means it'll really accelerate more like a 750 coming out of corners, he just installed new spark plugs, it's got after market pegs on it, it's got a custom built seat cowl that covers up part of the rear seat to make it look sportier. (Something I've been wanting for a while.) It did fall over on him once, so it has a few small scuffs on clutch lever, the mirror, the frame slider, nothing drastic. It's got brand new SBS brake pads front and rear. He has run nothing but Mobil 1 in it...he has all the documentation to prove everything. He bought it from a girl, who bought it from Vickery, and dammit...you need to buy this bike...right now.

Guy's name is Frank, he's up near downtown Loveland...and he has had a lot of calls on it...so buy it, seriously, if you want to go up there tonight to look at it, get the check, throw some gas in my truck and let's roll, we can bring it back down in the bed of the Tundra.

:woot:
  17. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    Dood I would buy the bike no doubt man but I haven't sold my car yet lol help me sell my car dood and I'll even let u ride the bike for a couple weeks with NO GAS, I'll put the gas hehehe some incentive is always good :D
  18. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Dude, that bike will be gone by the time you sell your car.....so youre going to sell your car and have only the bike left as your primary ride?
  19. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    that'd be a dumb move... especially in Colorado, hehe
  20. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    How much riding experience do ya have customz?
  21. Offline

Message Count:
    :hesaid
  22. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    I have less than a year experience and well my work is like 3 mins away but I dk u guys r right I dk I just want a bike :D but I guess it'll have to wait :( damn it lol
  23. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    Like I was telling you dude... wile you have no other bills get a car that works well then try to get it payed off then think about a fun vehical.. that and I don't want to be the only one driving when we go places...
  24. Offline

Message Count:
    LOL, two guys on bikes...and the guy in the car behind them. That'd be sweet.
  25. Offline

Denver Rolla 98 impreza

Message Count:
    id be almost as if I was parked... I just be like "ok guys I'll meet you there" then you could stop for doughnuts and still beat me to whereever we were going...
  26. Offline

Message Count:
    We'd give you a half hour head-start...then I'd ride a 3rd gear passenger peg wheelie past you at 120, giving you the finger.

:D
  27. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    haha shit lol well my car is functional it only needs tires which are on their way :D so yea..... when I get those then u won't have to drive me anywhere and we'd actually roll as a club lol, shit I just found ANOTHER fuckin 600r for $3500, same year, same color but no extras, fuck this is bullshit dood I really want ONE!!!!!
  28. Offline

Message Count:
    Patience. Your time will come.
  29. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    eh I guess.... it just gets on my nerves how damn ghey it is just me working my ass off and getting NOTHING! I barely could get my tires, it's frustrating......
  30. Offline

vortex Well-Known Member

Administrator
    Message Count:
    yeah no shit...

I'm 26 and I'm still tryin to get all I want... lol --- takes time!