1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Buyer Beware: Phozenstone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ghoztrider, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Offline

toyotaspeed90 New Member

Message Count:
    or just go into several tire/rim shops and you can have them put it on using their program to get an idea....
  2. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:

Yeah, something is still messed up here.....he said
    So he bought brand new tires that only had 60% tread left?
  3. Offline

LoSx New Member

Message Count:
    Im usually not an advocate for violence or anything but hit him where it hurts fu*k up his car.... The way I see it is that you are out $xxx so multiply that by 2 and put that much damage on his car!

Yes its childish etc but this dude is a complete @$$hole and I dont understand how he can be getting away with this.

Every police department has internet fraud departments etc... call his local police station and get the PM's etc from him as documentation as well as all his communications Im sur ethe admins will help you out as much as possible and see what the police can do about the matter...
  4. Offline

bybliz New Member

Message Count:
    ...this is prolly a little off topic.....but i was also not too satisfied with my transcation with phrozenstone. It was a small transaction so i didn't bother with it too much. i bought his altezzas off him which i thought were sposed to be black (98-02), the two outside pieces were as described, but since the two center pieces were painted red, i ask him if it was easy/possible to remove the paint....which did infact came off very well with a little acetone...knowing very well that i was going to remove the red to reveal what was underneath, he still sold the set to me knowing they were chrome underneath which did not match the unpainted outter pieces. One of the inner pieces were also chipped which was painted over...but o well..lol i ended up having to take apart the inner pieces and having to paint them black myself...which was alot more trouble then it was worth, i should have just bought new ones off ebay.
  5. Offline

Wide Slip Angle New Member

Message Count:
    Violence isn't the answer. Period. He'll get his soon enough, think karma. Besides, he has one of the most stylish Rollas on this board. Don't ruin a fellow Rolla, we're under-represented as it is. It would would reduce the Rolla community to a bunch of vandals.
    That would be a better idea.
  6. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    Nah, not off-topic, because the list is getting longer and longer
  7. Offline

LoSx New Member

Message Count:
    the violence part is one approach I dont know if I would necessarily go that route but id definagtely take it up with his local pd
  8. Offline

ghoztrider New Member

Message Count:
    i wonder if the whoel police thing is gonna work though?
  9. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    It couldnt hurt.
  10. Offline

AE102 New Member

Message Count:
    5 pages...
  11. Offline

rolla02 Corollalcholic

Message Count:
    Well since we are talking about this, the CF Hood that I bought from him was not in the greatest state and in the process of putting it on while drilling the holes for the hood pins he nicked my wiring harness which causes my wipers to stop working.
  12. Offline

Prodigy3006 Rubber Man

Message Count:
    He stole my lunch money
  13. Offline

ToyRolla New Member

Message Count:
    I don't imagine he did that on purpose.

And he took all my halloween candy!!!

Actually, my problem with him was that he used an alias on this forum to sell something and he never got back to me after I had pay-pal'd him. I got my money back though after I kinda threatened to expose him (although I think that happened anyhow).

He's one of those people who seemingly does his best deals with people who have more of a reputation... Derrick told me he has never had any problems with him at all. Thats a pretty bad way to do business though and nobody should be a victim of it.
  14. Offline

1337Rolla oh my

Administrator
    Message Count:
    Now that I've gone back and searched the name was ReppinRolla. It was merged with phoz after e_ figured out it was him with a 2nd name. I guess we should have pulled the plug then:eek:

now I have better software that manages that sort of thing, the board was new back then though.. and I didn't know much about running it
  15. Offline

magnem44 The Magnificent

Message Count:
    Hinesville the greates place on the Earth, GA
    5 pages into it and still no outcome. So whats gonna happen with this? Is Phoz gonna get banned? Or maybe We shouldn't be allowed to sell stuff on the forum seeing that some of us cant be trusted. It be a shame though cause you can pick up some good things from one another like the turbo i bought from rollaryder. Maybe we should have a one strike rule, You sell something that isnt as described or damaged, you get banned. Something needs to be done. I honestly wouldnt have expected this from phoz, I've been on here a while now and i think hes been on longer than me. i trust most of the senior members on here but as you can see not everyone can be trusted. Well this is just a thought. I was just wondering if there would be some closure to this on the forum.
  16. Offline

1337Rolla oh my

Administrator
    Message Count:
    he's already blocked from selling; I really don't see banning as an answer in this case because things are still unresolved
  17. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    banning will come when he does something outrageous but well he's not a good seller as we all know now and all we can do is put him in Mike's #1 shit list just like many others in the past. Other than the fact that he won't visit the board again cause he doesn't want to face the problem
  18. Offline

DaCubanSkillz Active Member

Message Count:
    I think a mod should clean up this thread. leave only comments that have to deal with past transactions with phoz and the "convo" he had with E. that way people can easily see what was said and what others have dealt with.
  19. Offline

ghoztrider New Member

Message Count:
    still no outcome, i called him multiple times with multiple voicemails and multiple emails
  20. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    I think everyone should email him
  21. Offline

ghoztrider New Member

Message Count:
    lol that would be funny, id like to see him at least respond to my emails or voicemails at least tell me yes or no for refund
  22. Offline

plu Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Just go knock on his door. I bet he won't try to avoid you then. Someone that brought from him should have his address. I know his name is Tommy Leung.
  23. Offline

Supershyguy New Member

Message Count:
    wow, all this over a few hundred? Tommy maybe is a good idea to just give him a refund.
  24. Offline

ghoztrider New Member

Message Count:
    i think i agree
  25. Offline

Prodigy3006 Rubber Man

Message Count:
    everyone is not as rich as you shyguy, and while I have 2000 dollars tied up in a potential paypal suit over a mugen hardtop, i feel the same amount of pain for ghozt as I will for me, should my situation not turn out right.
  26. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:

Shyguy rich?

And I think he was siding with Ghotzrider on this one, saying its riduclous for Tommy to be acting this way over a few hundred bucks.
  27. Offline

jtweezy New Member

Message Count:
    /\/\/\ I agree with E
  28. Offline

Prodigy3006 Rubber Man

Message Count:
    yea, i meant it in a joking way, but the seriousness of the end of the sentence made it sound serious at the beginning. me and shyguy are cool, always have been

and... shyguy is rich... he owns a corolla with a body kit! c'mon now!
  29. Offline

Ellada New Member

Message Count:
    oh man...i just read 5 pages of junk..haha

e_ check your pm on vvti.net

ghost...dont you have a couple of buddies? like 10-15 that would help you out and drive to his house?

there was a local guy that was selling his nitrous kit for 200 dollars . he said to send the $ with paypal and he would deliver it in a couple of days. Stupid me did this (long time ago) and waited 2 weeks. No response. Found his address, called my buddies, went with all different cars. Imagine 15 cars pulling up to his house at night. He found 200 dollars pretty damn quick.
  30. Offline

DeebsTundra Big Tires :)

Message Count:
    Yeah...until the police get called. I'm sure that's a fun thing to explain.
    "He conned me out of $200. So I called a bunch of people to threaten him until I got it."