1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

[b]auto gauges?[/b]

Discussion in 'Interior' started by cooper, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Offline

cooper Guest

Message Count:
    auto gauges?

Wassup!
    I currently have two tv's, an xbox system, neon lights, a amp powering my after market system, etc.,etc................. all running from my stock battery. As we all know our corolla’s are not equipped with a gauge to monitor our battery. So I brought an aftermarket driver side pillar that contains three open slots for gauges I just got it in the mail yesterday and it looks really good fitting perfectly where my old pillar went. I know that I am going to put a battery gauge in but what should I put in the other two slots? I have been told to put an O2 and Oil pressure gauge but I don’t know. How much will they cost to have installed? Is it something that i can do my self? 8)

Thanks
    Cooper
  2. Offline

crovax New Member

Message Count:
    where did you get that guage cluster...and how much?
  3. Offline

AESC Guest

Message Count:
    while you are at it get a new battery. also post some pics of the pillar i may be interested it getting one for my boost gage. and my throw in a battery metter and a trani temg gage too.
  4. Offline

SSJ_Rolla Guest

Message Count:
    Optima battery or some deep cycle battery
  5. Offline

crovax New Member

Message Count:
    where did that come from, i NEED one :)
  6. Offline

methaneb Guest

Message Count:
    Re: auto gauges?

Oil pressure gauge wouldn't be a bad idea. Another possible option is an air/fuel gauge.. they are very informative and look really cool too.
  7. Offline

cooper Guest

Message Count:
    THanks alot for the info i am getting them put in this sat. i would post pic but i dont know how. i guess i can try to figure it out.
  8. Offline

Pred Guest

Message Count:
    the pillars are on Ebay...
  9. Offline

moonshadow ||\\|||D)||\\||

Message Count:
    send them to me via email and i'll host them for you.
  10. Offline

MikeyRolla Guest

Message Count:
    Yeah I saw the pillars too but I was unsure of how they would fit. How hard was it to install?
  11. Offline

imported_corollas Guest

Message Count:
    oh sweet!!!!

i got a set of white face chrome gauges in a air/fuel ratio and a vortage meter ive been wantin to but in from when i had my truck the air/fuel ratio in pretty cool lookin and its really easy to instal it just taps into ur O2 sensor (which it right on the top of ur manifolt so its not hard to get to ( it was in the truck geish that suked :roll: )