1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

News arizona immigration?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ikonXone, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Offline

MovieSTAR i hurd u liek?

Message Count:
    that doesn't make sense at all....i know people here in denver protesting it who are legal us citizens (my bro being one of them) illegals are smart enough to bea thte system...they are smart enough to avoid protests.

i'm an immigrant and even i'd avoid protests like this.
  2. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    Hmmm I dk about the whole death penalty thing since in my eyes God should be the only one to have the right to end your life.... HOWEVER in a way I see your point and might be a solution for those who break the law intensively such as shooting/killing law enforcement officers, etc...

I know illegals aren't liked man but you make it seem like this is some animal hunt... Illegals are humans just as well as we are and even if they don't have rights in this country doesn't mean they should be treated like so.

x2 on this... They also need to realize that it is unconstitutional as well to break the law and not abide by it like they do every minute of the day, 365 days a year by bringing in drugs, being rebels against law enforcement officials, etc.

Well with this part here I will have to disagree just a little bit but understand it at the same time... The average person in Mexico holds out for less than a 2 dollars A WEEK, not a day. So I would say they earn much more here. Now things to have in mind are life costs here are much higher than there so it somewhat evens out but just the fact that you're always fearing for deportation and just getting caught at any given moment has to be hell to live through but I guess its the consequences with the decision...
  3. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    I have no sympathy. but what do I know, Im just a "half wit" :)
  4. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    It's all good man, to each its own. I am with this law as I am tired of being targeted all the time as an irresponsible Latino thanks to all the wrong shit these people do. I pay my taxes, abide by the law that is enforced, have a citizenship and have a clean criminal record. I did my part.
  5. Offline

GSE21tuner Formerly rollatuner110. Representing AZLexus.club

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    07 Lexus IS350, 04 Lexus IS300
    LOL :D Where's stragetos? :p
  6. Offline

e_andree E

Message Count:
    haha- love the edit ^^^ hehe
  7. Offline

GSE21tuner Formerly rollatuner110. Representing AZLexus.club