1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Any visual difference between US and Japan 02 rollas?

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by j-rolla02, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Offline

j-rolla02 Guest

Message Count:
    Any visual difference between US and Japan 02 rollas?

Hey whats up guys i hope this isn't a stupid question but if it is im a FNG so forgive me. What is the rolla called in japan? is it the altis or is that only the 03 and up. I rember seeing a picture of a sprinter from the 98-00 rolla but i dont know if it was made after that. Im just asking b/c i would like to do a conversion if its not too complicated. Also, did Tom's make a kit for the 01-02 models . i plan on installing on quality japan parts like tein, nardi seering wheel, watanabe or works wheels(if a can afford them) and if can find factory japan parts it would make it complete.Any help would be appreciated thanks
  2. Offline

rainbow_star New Member

Message Count:
    Japan don't even have ZZE-110. They have ZZE-12# instead. Basically they're 2 different car. It is smaller than ours and have a smaller displacement engine (1.6L and 1.5L I think but not sure)
  3. Offline

j-rolla02 Guest

Message Count:
    thanks

4. Offline

j-rolla02 Guest

Message Count:
    i agree the 01-02 front end looks aggressive thanks for input . do you know where i can find the toms kit ive only seen front lip for the 98-00 i would like the complete kit or any nice lip kit for the 01-02 for that matter i dont want a big body kit just something nice and clean. . Would any kit for the zze12 fit my rolla with some modification?
  5. Offline

JspeXAE102 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I believe Racing Solutions carries it.
  6. Offline

Vamp Gunmetal 2001 Corolla S

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    Gunmetal Grey 2001 Corolla S
    Japanese spec Corollas... as you can see, they're not quite the same. I thought I had a front shot online, but apparently I don't. Anyway, the front has a chrome grill.

[IMG] [IMG]
  7. Offline

j-rolla02 Guest

Message Count:
    Cool thanks vamp for the pics damn i wish the had something besides a chrome grill thats the only thing i hate about the 01-02 is the damn grill hey vamp where did you get the nextmod front lip? I love that lip its clean and agressive i hate to get a full bumper lips are better
  8. Offline

Vamp Gunmetal 2001 Corolla S

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    Gunmetal Grey 2001 Corolla S
    I got the lip from SuperShyGuy.
  9. Offline

j-rolla02 Guest

Message Count:
    Thats the GTI right? I've seen that pic before
  10. Offline

Corolla DX-R AE100

Message Count:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

chassis wise AE110 = ZZE110 and both basically hav same chassis as AE100(NADM AE101) but i'm sure u can swap the whole front end and it will fit just fine...
  11. Offline

j-rolla02 Guest

Message Count:
    DAMN!! that is hot1! i love those fender flares. the front end is really nice too.. and those rims!
  12. Offline

rolla96dx New Member

Message Count:
    ya know.. besides the lip on it.. not feeling the JDM on this one.. in my book, the most beautiful corollas ever made were the 01-02 style, the AE86, and some early mid-90's levins u can find in places other than the US (only one i ever saw was a new zealand ride, i don't remember anything about it minus it was a levin and sweet)..