1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

9006 XENON BULBS

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by CorollaAudacity, May 20, 2003.

1. Offline

alpha-vvti Member

Message Count:
    yes i can tell the difference...
    comparin the low beam to the fog lights, the low beam is alot whiter
    btw did u also change the singal lights to white?

i changed my front singal lights to chrome and blinks in amber
    although its not as bright as the OE
    however i m still happy though coz now i got the "egg yok" out of the headlights :lol:
  2. Offline

intel61 Guest

Message Count:
    no i didnt change the signal lights to white. i was thinkin about ordering the osrams h3 bulbs from the site that is provided in this post and i was wondering if the side marker lights that come free are teh same bulbs. i'm happy with low beams only for now, just looking around for prices until i find something cheap(see the problem is, i'm very cheap)
  3. Offline

alpha-vvti Member

Message Count:
    Syndicate, i finally received my pair of Osram All season H3 bulbs and had them installed
    now it kinda gives the IS300 on my car
    but i dont reli see the yellowish lights on the ground while driving though
    when i directly look @ the fog lights, they r like yellowish white
    is that similar to urs as well?
  4. Offline

Syndicate Guest

Message Count:
    ...the reason you can't really see the yellow beam is b/c it's being washed out by the Silverstars. If you look to the side of the car or place you hand or piece of paper in front of the fog light while it is on you can clearly see that the beam is very yellow. Looking directly at the lights they will look yellowish white, but if you ride behind say a SUV or pickup and see you reflection you can see nothing but yellow. Also, when the weather is very bad say rainy (like it's been raining here in VA for almost a month) or foggy the beam also becomes more visible especially on wet pavement. Another way to see the color of the beam would be to park behind car and leave the headlights and foglights on and then go in front of the car you parked behind and look at the ground, you'll see yellow on the ground. I first noticed how yellow the All Seasons are is when I rode through a crowded parking lot on a rainy day and saw lots of yellow reflected of the cars I rode by.
  5. Offline

alpha-vvti Member

Message Count:
    cool.. when i drive @ nite on the highway, i see no diff. except for the white beams off the silverstars
    now i wanna see how much diff. it makes in the rainy / foggy day
    1 point for sure, it definitely looks better than the OE bulbs and i m very happy with this upgrade :)
    thanks man