1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

For Sale 8th Gen TRD Spoiler, TRD Exhaust, TRD Rear Valence, S Floor Mats, H&R Springs, Leather Console Lid

Discussion in 'For Sale: Car Parts' started by rogusto, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Offline

rogusto Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    2001 Toyota Corolla S
    Hey everyone. Got rid of my 02 Corolla in March but still got some parts that I never got the chance to install: TRD Spoiler, TRD Exhaust, TRD replica valences, H&R springs, brand new never installed 4-piece set of Corolla S floor mats and a leather center console lid cover.

[IMG]
    The spoiler was never installed. It's painted silver. Asking $250 OBO.

[IMG]
    (got the exhaust from 1nicetrd. Never removed from package except to inspect it. Looks just like in the picture above when it belonged to 1nicetrd) Asking for $250 OBO

[IMG]
    (Valences from CBass of course. Never installed) Asking for $200 OBO

[IMG]
    The leather was a bitch to put on. I got it from someone selling it from UK. I'm selling it with the lid and all because it's almost impossible to take off at this point. Asking for $30 OBO.

[IMG]
    (Floor mats never installed. Got these from rx7rocket2005. Asking for $90 OBO)

I don't have a picture of the springs because I never removed them from package except to inspect real quick when I got them. I got them from a seller in Hawaii. Very low mileage on them. Asking $100 OBO.
  2. Offline

boosted94 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    PM for springs sent