1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

2009 Corolla TRD Strut bar. Installed!!

Discussion in 'Stop, Drop & Roll' started by |-Goku-|, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Offline

|-Goku-| Super Saiyan

Message Count:
    Ya, I will take a picture of the assembly if you can get me a price for the LED Tail Lights :D
  2. Offline

Ares Active Member

Message Count:
    Sounds like a plan. Ill be hitting junkyards n the likes next week. Its holy week and this is like a 60% catholic country.
  3. Offline

gERidA34 New Member

Message Count:
    hi im new to the site. and i had my 09 corolla s since feb 08. and ive been looking for any upgrade performance parts since then. and never found any. i went to the dealership. they said they dont have anything for it. and just last night i found some stuff. quickshifter, the front strut brace, performance cluth kit. haha. and im feel like selling the car. but idk yet. if yu guys kno a site with more parts let me kno. cuz i probly end up selling my car.
    thanks.
  4. Offline

|-Goku-| Super Saiyan

Message Count:
    trdsparks.com

Has all the TRD performance parts for our cars.

TRD Springs, Front strut, and Rear Sway bar. As well as anything new TRD comes out with
  5. Offline

gERidA34 New Member

Message Count:
    iight then. ill check that out. hehe. cuz i just want a turbo on my corolla. haha. if they dont have one by the end of july im just gonna get rid of it. :(
  6. Offline

|-Goku-| Super Saiyan

Message Count:
    They won't release a turbo kit for this car. I can guarantee you that. maybe a 10% chance of a supercharger, but thats about it.

In order to have a turbo, you will have to have one custom made.

Hope this helps
  7. Offline

monstajp New Member

Message Count:
    what up goku?your o9 corolla is the closest thing ive seen to my 2010 corolla.i def wanna get those parts.do u think they are worth the money?