1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

2009 corolla s brake pads and rotors

Discussion in 'Stop, Drop & Roll' started by robmcg2003, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Offline

robmcg2003 New Member

Message Count:
    2009 corolla s brake pads and rotors

i have 20000 miles do a lot of highway driving and my rotors are warped and my pads are actually still good says the dealership there looking into see if toyota will cover the rotors because somehting doesnt seem right with th rotors. what i would really like to know is there anyone that has some suggestions on getting some aftermarket rotors and pads for this car. dont mind spending the money on some top of thie line stuff as long as there better than the stock crap that came with the car. look i drive fast but i dont slam i on my brakes my whole ride to work there is no one on the road at the hours i worked i drive at a mininum of 75 2 100 maybe its my fault got answers for me please help me out
  2. Offline

monstajp New Member

Message Count:
    ive definately warped my share of rotors on my old maxima and i expect more of the same from my new corolla .i saw trd has a brake kit but i dont know if they make them for corollas u might want to look into that.slotted/drilled rotors are worth every penny.hit me back if u find something good -monstajp
  3. Offline

Ares Active Member

Message Count:
    wow. 20k miles and that already? I what kind of conditions do you drive in? I have an 09 10th gen too and now I'm worried about mine... :(
  4. Offline

1337Rolla oh my

Administrator
    Message Count:
    yeah somethings wrong with your rotors. The description of your driving would only make me think of the tires or engine bearing most of the wear