1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Engine 2003+ air intake questions/comments

Discussion in 'Powertrain' started by jeprox, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Offline

jeprox Active Member

Message Count:
    i believe its the same engine (1zz) but i know a lot of the parts have changed for 03.
  2. Offline

pras211 Guest

Message Count:
    i ve got a k and n short ram n i ve left the stock cold air tubing still on i figured there ll be cold air blowin from it right into the face of the k and n am i right i hope??
  3. Offline

jeprox Active Member

Message Count:
    i think u are referring to the snorkel.
    the black tube in front of the battery that goes down to the bumper area. yes u can leave that.
  4. Offline

lwfatt5553 Guest

Message Count:
    can u all help me??? i have something ask u all who know the toyota estima timing markking 2400cc vvti enjin ???? 10q for help me
  5. Offline

lwfatt5553 Guest

Message Count:
    msn me!!!! my email is <a href="mailto:lwf83@streamyx.com">lwf83@streamyx.com</a> this also is my msn email
  6. Offline

jeprox Active Member

Message Count:
    dont think anyone here would know coz there are no toyota estima in north america.
    what you do is go to yahoo or google and type in "TOYOTA ESTIMA FORUMS" and a bunch of toyota estima info will show up. sign up with a forum and question away.
  7. Offline

lwfatt5553 Guest

Message Count:
    the car is malaysia car toyota estima 2400cc vvti enjin pls help me 10q to u all
    i already 2day not sleep loh pls help me