1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

03+ Corolla on import racer mag.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hooolala, Jun 8, 2004.

1. Offline

JFREE55 Guest

Message Count:

whoa!!!!! Well thats cool... I mean Yall are just killing my Rolla.. I am not going to set here and try to defend my car because I am not like that I Respect everyones opioin and understand where everyone is comming from but You may say my car is not a show car or whatever you said but I have won my toyota cat.. in abunch of shows or placed.. But hey like I said everyone has there own opioin.. Well I guess when I get my paint job then my car will be ready for show in yalls eyes... because as I see it I have not seen A 03 corolla with Custom paint.. if there is one out there post a pic so I can see
  2. Offline

brownbanana ToadMotorSports

Message Count:
    we're not dissing your car in any way. your rolla is nice, and you did a good job with all of that work you did. you are the first 03 rolla ive see on bags and you have a nice audio/video system. :D it sounds like you are just expecting everyone here to praise your car as being one of the nicest 03 rollas around and people's opinion's are not up to your expectations. just keep having fun workin on your rolla. :D
  3. Offline

JFREE55 Guest

Message Count:
    dude not trying to be rude but it really doesn't bother what yall think I mean if you like it you like if you don't then you don't regardless I am going to keep improving my corolla my corolla is finally a strickly show car i have gotten me a daily driver so now i can start fixing all the little dings I have and all of that great stuff for next years show season... but hey keep it up
  4. Offline

Message Count:
    me neither, good luck with your rolla :D
  5. Offline

w1ngzer0 Guest

Message Count:
    Is this an fake or the real person that owned the car. I thought you guys said it was a chick? or is it or not? :? confused..
  6. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    [IMG]

There's also someone on cardomain w/ a acura RSX blue, painted LE
  7. Offline

dvsj Guest

Message Count:
    Do you have any pics of your car? I'd like to see.
  8. Offline

bewildered_spruce Guest

Message Count:
    hahaha no this is a different guy that is building a show car here in houston. i dunno how they got to arguing about his car but the original car this whole thread is about is owned by a chick :wink:
  9. Offline

Message Count:
    haha, we wasnt arguing, he just felt his car was more deserving to me in the magazine than that chic while others on this board disagreed.
  10. Offline

polo708 New Member

Message Count:
    HAHAHA, this thread is hilarious... OK, back to the origional discussion. I think her car looks pretty sweet... I'm just not into the wish list down the side of the car. We should support her because you never know... it might make companies produce more performance parts for our cars because people see what a 03-04 Rolla could look like with a little work. And anyone else wanting in on this "trying to get sponsored" thing... good luck, you have my support. :wink:

We're not so different than the Matrix guys... but look how far ahead of us they are. We're still talking about putting on a S/C with the CAI, they are talking about methanol/water injection, 9 lb. pulleys, and programmable ECU's. We need to help eachother like them instead of ripping everyone car who post a pic and an overpriced shopping list.
  11. Offline

JFREE55 Guest

Message Count:

ok Well nobody is ripping anyones Corolla I mean I hope there are 50 corolla's that look better than mine because that means that we are takeing over the import scene and that is my Main Concern I mean I did not do all the stuff to my car for Car Shows or ETC I did it because I wanted to do something differnt and that I love the Import Scene... But like he said that is a good thing that a Corolla is in a Mag... And I will be the first one to apologize if Anyone thought I was talking down on her corolla.....
  12. Offline

tom Guest

Message Count:
    i think we're making a big deal out of this for nothing. Reardles if the Corolla belongs to a girl or guy, we still use our personal judgement in determining what we like or not. It's just a matter of opinion. For her Corolla to be on the cover of popular magazine cover really inspire a lot of us because she is helping to advertise how sweet a Corolla really is when it comes to modifications and street imports. So that makes us look good too when we drive around in our Corolla's. People down the street will say, "man, I saw that type of car on the cover".
  13. Offline

wi rolla Guest

Message Count:
    I think that this magazine should be renamed "Import Ricer"
    "Corolla TYPE S" Must have a vtec head or somethin.... :lol:
  14. Offline

bewildered_spruce Guest

Message Count:
    yall r right, even though we may not think her car is the best out there we should praise her (and others :wink: ) for getting out there and trying to get the corolla noticed. we cant forget that she is on our side and that if more of us can get out there and get sponsored, even if it isnt the best car in the world, that more companies will take notice of the rolla and maybe we'll eventually see more parts come out for it as a result.
  15. Offline

w1ngzer0 Guest

Message Count:
    To me nice rims,CF hood, and nice height, and S lip kit = awsome :)

I remember seeing a lowered white one. It was damn awsome.
  16. Offline

Message Count:
    oh not you diiiidnt :lol:
  17. Offline

Message Count:
    yes its like vvt-i.net --> matrixowners.com --> newecelica.org..
    a lot of us on this board also roam around matrixowners for a lot of the information on how to do things that they have already done..a lot of the matrix guys look on newcelica to push their scene into what the celica's are doing.